Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1 The Jordas Precept (17.7.1 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Bioreaper911 - Dedication to the Cause: Reach the highest rank of any Syndicate.

These Achievements are now in game -- and won't be retroactively unlocked -- so log in and get them now!

What about those of us who reached the highest rank for both already? We're just screwed? Or have to start again from minus 2 with a syndicate we don't want to be with?

i'm naturally disappointed my achievement didn't get picked (it was similar to Tenno & hooch but how could I have known that?) but come on, did you guys go out of your way to pick the ones that would be the biggest pain in the butt? who the heck is getting 150+ headshot kills in 1 run? does that include Vor? and as many have said the rules of the contest specifically said they wouldn't be retroactive, so why did you guys decide to pick one that many people could be totally screwed on because they already maxed their rank?

I hate this new boss, its soo difficult. Thes attack osprays spawn far too much and deal too much damage, the golem itself is repetitive and takes too little damage, archwing sucks unless you got itzal or elytron which i dont have or good weapons that deal good damage which i dont have and are difficult to build because the parts will not drop for me aswell as hearing that the gersemi skin is being pushed back a week later for space for the hallowe'en event that we dont know anything about but supposedly will be "fun", it better be.

All i know is this. Atlas is going to be the first regular frame i buy for plat, i cant get the gersemi skin because of the stuff in the upcoming event that will probably be very expensive, and for me anyway the jordas golem is a horrible boss fight that i will never beat because of its difficulty and my lack of archwing resources, soo far this has been the worst update for me, and i know im going to get some hate by saying that.

Let the flood of anger swallow me whole

Dude chill your probably not the only one out there who has to do what your doing. Your better than most though, at least you tried to fight for atlas instead of buying him the second he came out. Plus not alot of people like archwings at the moment so its a win lose situation with that. If you weren't grinding for days and nights like the farmers of the game. Getting different archwings and weapons would be difficult. Hmm shoot for what you want and focus on that it will be hard in the beginning but would it be rewarding at the end?

Edited by (XB1)Subzerossassin

i'm naturally disappointed my achievement didn't get picked (it was similar to Tenno & hooch but how could I have known that?) but come on, did you guys go out of your way to pick the ones that would be the biggest pain in the butt? who the heck is getting 150+ headshot kills in 1 run? does that include Vor? and as many have said the rules of the contest specifically said they wouldn't be retroactive, so why did you guys decide to pick one that many people could be totally screwed on because they already maxed their rank?

Yeah , farewell 100% completion for Me :( , Those drones might be a problem I don't think I've ever seen a head shot killing them (noticeable with 10 head shot objective). And with Vor you don't have to kill him you can just run to the exit when every thing else is dead and extraction is ready.

Yeah , farewell 100% completion for Me :( , Those drones might be a problem I don't think I've ever seen a head shot killing them (noticeable with 10 head shot objective). And with Vor you don't have to kill him you can just run to the exit when every thing else is dead and extraction is ready.

running from Vor in a normal run is one thing, but if you're stopping to lineup a headshot on every enemy he's going to easily catch up to you.

"The 1 week wait for the Gersemi Valkyr skin is to make room for special Halloween activities/items coming very soon!"

"The 1 week wait for the Gersemi Valkyr skin..."

"The 1 week wait..."

...I've already waited what feels like an eternity for this beauty, and just when I think it's within grasp, Halloween pulls a fast one on me. The wait resumes. :(

Thanks for the update though, DE! I'll bury my one week sorrow in the new quests.

I hate this new boss, its soo difficult. Thes attack osprays spawn far too much and deal too much damage, the golem itself is repetitive and takes too little damage, archwing sucks unless you got itzal or elytron which i dont have or good weapons that deal good damage which i dont have and are difficult to build because the parts will not drop for me aswell as hearing that the gersemi skin is being pushed back a week later for space for the hallowe'en event that we dont know anything about but supposedly will be "fun", it better be.

All i know is this. Atlas is going to be the first regular frame i buy for plat, i cant get the gersemi skin because of the stuff in the upcoming event that will probably be very expensive, and for me anyway the jordas golem is a horrible boss fight that i will never beat because of its difficulty and my lack of archwing resources, soo far this has been the worst update for me, and i know im going to get some hate by saying that.

Buy the Fomorian thing from gear in the market  too help :)

Is the plan to make the mission to obtain Atlas the most annoying pile of crap ever encountered in a video game so people will buy it with platinum instead?...because all i'm seeing is people quitting the mission then turning the game off to play something else.

Good job DE

Is the plan to make the mission to obtain Atlas the most annoying pile of crap ever encountered in a video game so people will buy it with platinum instead?...because all i'm seeing is people quitting the mission then turning the game off to play something else.

Good job DE

It can't be worse than Equinox right? I've only done it 11 times but only have 3 of the 8 pieces!

I have to agree about the Syndicate achievement.

If Syndicates were just being released in this update it would've been a great time to add such an achievement.  But they've been around for almost a year now.  I have to believe a fairly large percentage of the Xbox playerbase have already achieved maxed standing in their desired Syndicates.

Really seems to be a pretty poor decision to make this one non-retroactive.

I'm really upset about the syndicate achievement : how can DE come with such an objective WITHOUT thinking about veteran players ...

I am maxed in 4 syndicates out of 6, and there is NO WAY that I will max one of the last 2!

I'm sure DE will fix it eventually, but why did they not think of it in the first place baffles me ...

At least, if it worked as it is supposed to be and we did not have to pay the sacrifices AGAIN, it would be better, but still no news about this issue ...

(I'm waiting for this one to max the last 2!)

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade

Dude, he is an eris boss - one of the high tier planers, hes MEANT to be hard. I also dont think he was designed to cater for starter AW gear (any more than Ambulas if for M1-Paris newbs. Odonata can work but its been how long since AW came out so youve plenty of time to get awesome gear like a Velocitus and Rathbone neither of which require going anywhere near the harder missions to acquire. I solo'd the guy 4 time to get all the parts using velocitus.