Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban No

(PSN)robonot2

I want to do the helm alert right now because it is the last part I need but there is a 20 gig update and in 10 minutes km leaving to volunteer at the library. Please extend the alert till 7 pm est because that is when I get back. Lol if not, then I think I will never get vauban.

Lol I'm on console this update came out about an hour ago and I just got home and I'm about to go again

Given that the console versions are past update 17.5 and update 18 isn't even out on PC yet, I find it very hard to believe that there's a "20GB" update. When's the last time you played Warframe?

EDIT: 

The console update today is the Boar and some profile icons, if that is 20GB of content, the PC version must have 20 times better compression. 

Edited by 134ShinyVaporeon

I don't even remember warfarme being above 20gb..

And the only time DE controls an alert is when it's a gift of the lotus or an event and such as..

Otherwise it's all RNG based.

Maybe it's a OS software update. Then you can't play either.

Anyway, you could also ask a friend of yours to be the virtual you on his ps4 and make you get the alert.

Then buy him with Platinum. Work with the system in place, don't whine like a kid for a small bit of content in game.

Cough cough you can't buy Vauban with plat cough cough

Edit: realized my mistake as soon as I posted - thought you meant trading :/ soz shouldnt try to correct people so quickly xD - however it is a lot of plat to pay for a frame you could get if you are patient.

Edited by lolmaster222

Cough cough you can't buy Vauban with plat cough cough

Edit: realized my mistake as soon as I posted - thought you meant trading :/ soz shouldnt try to correct people so quickly xD - however it is a lot of plat to pay for a frame you could get if you are patient.

He's even been a Darvo Deal in the past.

By the time I check his good deals he is all out :/

Meaning someone else got it. DE puts out the opportunities for the players, ideally in more than one way (Vauban has three methods of acquisition). We can't complain about this because if you want it NOW you can buy it.

I understand you're nor flailing about, I'm more directing this at the OP.

Meaning someone else got it. DE puts out the opportunities for the players, ideally in more than one way (Vauban has three methods of acquisition). We can't complain about this because if you want it NOW you can buy it.

I understand you're nor flailing about, I'm more directing this at the OP.

Fair enough, not gonna argue against your logic. :3

All alerts a generated randomly, there are no favors in region or time. You will have to wait for the next time, or take the suggestions made in this thread. Sooner or later you will be able to obtain him.

DE can not change alert timers as the request of a single player. Locking.