Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Alad V's "acquisition" Of The Cure For The Infestion...

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Its been a while since Alad V has contacted us. Remembering the drama from The Tubemen of Regor event I wonder what the end-result will be. but my questions are...

Is Alad V the leader of the Black Seed Corpus?

Is Alad V waging his own small war with the Black Seed Corpus?

HAS TYL REGOR POKED ALAD V WITH A STICK YET!?

Ahem.. anyways. Alad V is still alive. We chose to help Alad V cure his infestion even though we really didn't have too much to go on that there really was a cure. Could be Alad V be an permanent ally of the Tenno? there isn't much for Alad V to go to. The Corpus hate him and Alad V likely wouldn't want to be infested again.

Anyways discuss what you think Alad V is doing.

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

at the end of the day he only has 2 options: he either helps us or screws us over.

if he screws us over he loses the only people left in the universe who will even so much as bat an eye at him. then we kill him.

if he actually creates the cure then hooray! cure for infestation! new ally! then we kill him because of gradivus.

Well there is that antiserum bp in the corpus lab for the dojo. Maybe that has some type of ties with the "cure" or not. Honestly I still do not know how to get the antiserum parts. Is it dropped by the Jordan Verdict trials?

Edited by Dewsitine