Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Horror-Stories (In Honor Of Halloween)

Valkyr-Umbra

So, i just had a bit of an RNG Horror Story, its not the worst I've ever had, and I'm sure most of you guys can top it, but I figure its worth mention.

So, I'm farming atlas, and I'm not great math, but I figure it should take around 6-7 runs to get him. 1 for the bp (its an automatic drop) then you need 3 parts. You'll get 1 on the first run for sure, then the next run you have a 66% chance to get the next part (so 1-2 runs probably). Then you're down to 1 part, which should take 3 runs to get (so around 6-7 runs on average to farm atlas (I suck at math though, so don't hold me to that). My atlas took me 15 runs.

QwalASD.jpg

Granted, this isn't the worst ever, but its still a solid dose of bad RNG (Equinox took me an excess of 30 runs, but with an excess of 8 pieces, that's to be expected). 

Anyone else have any good RNG horror stories about that one part/mod/kubrow egg that wouldn't drop?

Trinity Prime Systems took me over 40 runs...

And that's just for ONE part.

Trin systems

and 5 days after a bought the systems for about 80-100 plat I ran my first mission (bieng a t3 mob)

guess what dropped?

fking trin sys

lol those actually dropped for me first run XD   I was shocked, RNG showing me favor

T3 survival wave 20: we found the Dual kama p blueprint and suddenly the host disconnected.

Later he asked me to invite him again (thinking I was the host cause it was my key). After I told him, that the complete squad was kicked out the mission he told me that his dad plugged out the router to troll him -.-

Edit: also back in U7 when I was Mr2 it took me nearly 70+ runs to get the regular Ashs systems.

Edited by Dawn11715

You're assuming that the systems have an equal chance to be dropped. They don't. Instead of 33/33/33 its closer to 40/40/20.

O.O really? Wow, you just rocked my world, I thought the chances of Warframe parts dropping were always equal, and I just had terrible luck. So that's how RNG does it, clever bastard...

Edited by Snowman486

Then soon you will fear the coming of equinox prime!!!!!!!

(can't imagine worst) Maybe stalker pime that only apears into the void with the 2% spawn rate + the splitted drop.

Then soon you will fear the coming of equinox prime!!!!!!!

(can't imagine worst) Maybe stalker pime that only apears into the void with the 2% spawn rate + the splitted drop.

Part 1:

T2 Survival, trying to get Trin P Chassis and me and other buddies spend to farm it about almost an hour to go before the gas ran out.

Part 2:

T3 Survival, trying to get Ash P System and me and other buddies to spend farm it about an hour to go, instead we got Bo Prime BP. ( I even cursed RNG.)

Part 3:

T3 SAB, we took the run to get Loki P System and we were about to leave before the white caught us and we all died due to RNG's greatest laughter.

The end.......

Edited by satsujinki01