Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whay Is The Most Reliable Way To Farm T3 Capture Keys?

(XBOX)Archibald Jax

Question

My usual excavation runs are rather hit or miss on t3 keys in general, and caps seem to be horrifically scarce for me. Since I am still stubbornly trying to farm the Dual Kamas, I am in need of those most. Anyone have a better method? Note that I am specifically after these keys, I am comfortable as far as cores and other keys go for my purposes at present.

7 answers to this question

Thanks, Lua has been my goto for quite a while now. I was hoping there was a node that dropped t3's more often, or only dropped captures for the t3 drop since Lua has refused to give me one since around the Trinity release. I believe the Wiki listed only caps for t3 on Iapetus, but I am loathe to run an interception without a team, and I cannot find any further information than the tileset and what keys drop for the node (nothing about which rotations they are in)

Nah Excavations in general are the best. they drop the entirety of T2 and T3 though, so RNG can be harsh.

Not sure, but I think if you wanted a group to do that with, Defences may be able to narrow it to T3s, but I'm unsure of this. Defences take longer too :c

Thanks for the link, but I have had that page open on my mobile browser for a couple of months now. That's where my excruciatingly limited information on Iapetus comes from, but I am not even 100% certain the wiki info is complete and accurate about the keydrops. Guess I'm stuck with excavations until my clanmates bother to log in more than one at a time. Thanks, everyone, for trying to help. I do love my community, at least in this section of the forums.