Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Rage? I Play For Fun But....

FinalBoss-Desco

He beat my nephew 1v1 4/8 last round and he tea bagged him everytime he died. So then i played this round, still 1v1 and I went 8/1, he then quit after his 8th death. It was all 1v1 on team annihilation. I won when he quit so i was expecting a gg or something in return for my "hahaha" taunt, instead I got this....

This was my first "Hate" response ever, so I responded this way ;p

Half%20Tears%20edited_zpsailx8tkw.jpg

Full%20Tears%20edited_zpsxfi61kdp.jpg

Never knew PvP was so serious lol. I'm apparently a f*ckboy and he's really really sick of rednecks.... lol wut

Also i apologize for the big pics, not too keen how how to do thumbnails. 

EDITED: Crossed out Name of Tenno.

Edited by FinalBoss-Desco

Grey out the name of the other player. Naming and shaming has a big rule against it, especially in cases like this. You can repost the photos after the name has been greyed out. The greatest of tenno use MS paint

Edit: As a note, I do find it funny. You also have my respect for kind of shoving back in his face his own attitude. This is gold material here. 

Edited by Surtur

Grey out the name of the other player. Naming and shaming has a big rule against it, especially in cases like this. You can repost the photos after the name has been greyed out. The greatest of tenno use MS paint

Edit: As a note, I do find it funny. You also have my respect for kind of shoving back in his face his own attitude. This is gold material here. 

Will do, though i wasn't shaming. Just Lol'ing about the response. Will re-add afterwards.

This is why they shouldn't have added conclave, the game kind of falls apart with the prospect that Warframes are killing eachother and it also makes people a lot angrier because it is so hard to balance the weapons in a game like this

Um, the same thing happens in PvE. Just slightly different.

I don't think this counts as your first hate because you antagonized him into giving you this response.

Well i've said hahaha to other people as well. They've almost all given me a gg and promptly said nice game and stuff. We talk for a bit and then continue next round. But this was unexpected, So yeah I responded like a prick, to the prick. This was my first hate response after a game, and he wants to physically hurt me, read his last line. Geez

Well i've said hahaha to other people as well. They've almost all given me a gg and promptly said nice game and stuff. We talk for a bit and then continue next round. But this was unexpected, So yeah I responded like a prick, to the prick. This was my first hate response after a game, and he wants to physically hurt me, read his last line. Geez

You teabagged that guy and messaged him to laugh at his ragequit. He may be a #$&(% for teabagging your nephew, but it's poor PVP etiquette to message your opponent to laugh at him. Just making him quit should have been enough satisfaction, but you chose to provoke him further.

You should talk to your brother/sister on how their son acts online. He needs to learn to put the game down before he gets angry. I used to get angry at games when I was a kid and it stopped when I learned to just put the gamepad down.