Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Get Rid Of The Lotus Dialogue About The Juggernaut

SasoDuck

When I first heard the Juggernaut, I didn't even know the Juggernaut existed. I just heard this massive bone-chilling roar coming from deep inside the ship I was going through. At first I thought it might have been just intense background audio, but it kept happening, and because it was late-night and I had most of the lights out in the house, I was scared sh*tless like the little pansy I am. I had no idea what was coming for me, or what was further on in the mission and it was horrifying.

Now, it's utter crap.

Lotus tells you EXACTLY what it is, EXACTLY how to deal with it, and there mysterious is gone. It's ruined. I was lucky enough to have my aforementioned experience before you added dialogue, but please get rid of the Lotus tutorial for Juggernauts, yes even for the first encounter. It ruins so much of the mystery and horror of them and makes it completely lackluster compared to the experience it was before.

She notifies you its coming, and tells you how to get it to come, or let it pass. I find her announcing its arrival to make it more tense. "Here comes the juggernaut". I would prefer if instead of chilling in a room however, it charged straight for you first.

And all the mystery about it is gone. Thanks Lotus. Why don't you just tell me exactly who Stalker is, and exactly how to kill him and tell me to watch out for his ability extinguisher and don't forget to pack a lunch! It's not scary.

It's not supposed to be mysterious. Stalker even sends you a message that he wants to kill you, too.