Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing, Fun Or Nah?

BlinkandDie

Huge nah. Almost nothing in the regular ninja gamemode that halts the grind is present

Want to use any new weapon? Hours of grinding for parts.

Want Elytron? Hours of grinding for parts.

Enemy diversity? Zilch.

Gunplay? Repetitive.

Swordplay? Pointless.

Weapon leveling? Too slow to warrant using a forma.

It's an ugly timesink and I hate it to death.

Please stop adding weapons we can't just spend resources to build. I just want to finish my mastery. Archwing is work. Not fun.

But that's just me.

Nope. Not even one bit.

As for my opinion - I found it boring as dull to play the mission itself. 

Flying is nice but time consumption is more over here in any normal missions, random performance drops. Again the same raid with it's requirement usual of 4 player disappointed me again (from a solo player point of view). 

Looking forward to huge improvement in raids & further areas as well as the game progress to update itself.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

i like it, only complaint is how squishy the defense shuttles are. ore enemies would be nice but i WORKS as it is, which is why we can play it.

Its fun in small doses, only thing i would change besides shuttles is make parts guaranteed to drop, even if its not the one you want.

It could be but they insist on it being forced into modes resembling what we've already been doing. It needs to branch off and come up with modes that fit it rather than there just being archwing mobile defense and so on and so on. Currently, my only dream is that there could be some form in which everyone can be running around on their warframe while someone else is providing support via archwing from above sort of scenario.

Unfortunately archwing missions are mostly boring, but the jordas mission was a step in the right direction. What archwing needs some sort of complex race against time mission which would focus less on swinging a large melee weapon, aiming a gun, or spaming missles and would challenge the tenno by reaction time and in some rare cases puzzle solving. i have made sugestions in the past about this at: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/491066-i-still-have-hope-for-archwing/?view=findpost&p=5496183

if you have any questions or comments i will gladly listen to them.