Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

John Prodman

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

Recently I was made aware of a certain John Prodman, I looked his name up and sure enough he existed, but it says that he is a legend. I read the entire page about him and I want to know if he can actually be found in game, if so where? Why does this mischievous man hide himself when everyone knows he is real? Where can I find this being.

EDIT: Now that the crushing news that he is non existent in the game, I ponder if DE will ever bring forth the mysterious luminary from the depths of a Corpus Ship to appear randomly kind of like the Stalker

Edited by (XB1)a salsa wizard

If you see a Prod Crewman battling Phorid and surviving, that is Prodman.

DE's made reference to him directly through the character Cephalon Cordylon in the Ask A Cephalon series, so he IS a canon figure in the universe, but who and what he is remains largely unclear, as is whether or not he'll ever appear in-game.

Personally, if he does, I REALLY hope that DE gives him a better name that "John Prodman", "John Prodman" having been a sort of "we don't know much about him, so he's a John that's a Prodman". It really doesn't fit with the rest of the seen Corpus naming scheme.

Personally, if he does, I REALLY hope that DE gives him a better name that "John Prodman", "John Prodman" having been a sort of "we don't know much about him, so he's a John that's a Prodman". It really doesn't fit with the rest of the seen Corpus naming scheme.

Agreed. This is why as a memetic figure, he has no place in the canon universe. Derf is a much better design to rival Clem.

Agreed. This is why as a memetic figure, he has no place in the canon universe. Derf is a much better design to rival Clem.

Indeed, and while I'm ALSO not thrilled about Derf (if he's still a thing, DE's been quiet about him) because of the whole teenage Tenno fanboy aspect he has going on, I find the fan interpretation to still be salvageable to a wide extent with just a few character tweaks.

Compared to... the below Prodman images.

Yet....

smbs79.jpg

uVk22bD.jpg

XeRKiZc.jpg

john_prodman_by_mransatsuken-d882kop.png