Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Realises It Is A Farming Nerf

swihart91

ok to all of you defending this please answer these for me honestly.

wasnt draco nerfed for farming?

weren't interceptions nerfed for farming?

Weren't both mag and excal nerfed for draco farming?

It's only a nerf if you think it is, which you clearly do. Many others, myself included, are totally unaffected by the change. We'll either move on to other Warframes or adapt to fit the new abilities. I get by just fine completing Draco and Interceptions without Saryn. In fact, I used a half-leveled Nekros and did just fine earlier today.

It's best if you take off the tin foil hat and look at things with a bit more of a calm and objective demeanor. Plus, if you think Excalibur was nerfed you must be out of your mind.

Let's say for a moment that you're right; It was a farming nerf...

Well if that's the case, I'M SO GLAD!!!

You don't know how much I hate Draco and its meta. It's just annoying and I can't wait for starchart 3.0 to come.

But really, people need to do some effort and actually play the game. 

so you want to believe that everyone who has mastery rank 20 did what farmed the rank the right way? and what is the right way to farm it please tell me that i am very interested

glad you just disregarded everything i said in this just to say i am for press 4 to win.

No, they said they dislike P42W. Their comment had nothing to do with you.

You literally just did exactly the thing that you made a non-constructive post complaining about.

so you want to believe that everyone who has mastery rank 20 did what farmed the rank the right way? and what is the right way to farm it please tell me that i am very interested

Run around shooting things, as opposed to playing Cookie Clicker: Space Ninja Edition.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

It's only a nerf if you think it is, which you clearly do. Many others, myself included, are totally unaffected by the change. We'll either move on to other Warframes or adapt to fit the new abilities. I get by just fine completing Draco and Interceptions without Saryn. In fact, I used a half-leveled Nekros and did just fine earlier today.

It's best if you take off the tin foil hat and look at things with a bit more of a calm and objective demeanor. Plus, if you think Excalibur was nerfed you must be out of your mind.

i dont mean recently this is back when he still had jump and rj was his number 4

There is no right way to farm. You only farm if you choose to. I've gotten through Warframe without farming anythingI just played what felt like fun and anything I happened to need came along naturally. If you conform to a meta, you chose to do so yourself. Nothing forced you.

There is no right way to farm. You only farm if you choose to. I've gotten through Warframe without farming anythingI just played what felt like fun and anything I happened to need came along naturally. If you conform to a meta, you chose to do so yourself. Nothing forced you.

and i get that but i didnt start playing in the time frame you did, i have a lot of weapons to catch up on to just play casually would take forever to catch on, or even the fact i might not be able to catch up playing casually

Let's say for a moment that you're right; It was a farming nerf...

Well if that's the case, I'M SO GLAD!!!

You don't know how much I hate Draco and its meta. It's just annoying and I can't wait for starchart 3.0 to come.

But really, people need to do some effort and actually play the game. 

Dude, warframe is a f2p game. It is about farming. Chances, resources, etc. Farming takes effort or at least time. Is it bad that people want to ease the grind?

and i get that but i didnt start playing in the time frame you did, i have a lot of weapons to catch up on to just play casually would take forever to catch on, or even the fact i might not be able to catch up playing casually

My point stands. Nothing is forcing you to rush along to catch up to anyone except yourself. There's nothing to really catch up to in the first place, since you'll get there anyway if you keep playing. Like I said, the meta is a choice.

Ash is next, his Bladestorm will be reworked. 

Volt, along with his ES, will likely be having a huge overhaul on his Overload soon, probably making it less of a radial nuke (even though it's an ineffective one, they seem to be removing a lot of that stuff). 

If people continue to attach themselves to no effort nuke abilities/builds/frames, I think they are going to continue to be disappointed. The writing is on the wall. DE is looking to remove as many no effort skills as possible, and your favorite no skill frame may be on the rework block very soon. 

I've seen soooooo many MR20's playing like MR5's Mostly because all they know is spam 4 or 3, run around and loot.

Seriously, I've seen MR20's dying at 5 minutes on a T4 Survival...

My point stands. Nothing is forcing you to rush along to catch up to anyone except yourself. There's nothing to really catch up to in the first place, since you'll get there anyway if you keep playing. Like I said, the meta is a choice.

ok but thats just it, i've been playing for a bout a year now casually and im further away from being caught up that i am to being closer to finishing

I've seen soooooo many MR20's playing like MR5's Mostly because all they know is spam 4 or 3, run around and loot.

Seriously, I've seen MR20's dying at 5 minutes on a T4 Survival...

didnt answer the question at all and ive seen that too never said it doesnt happen. i am waiting for you to tell me how to play the game though

ok but thats just it, i've been playing for a bout a year now casually and im further away from being caught up that i am to being closer to finishing

That's the side effect of Warframe being Free-to-Play, not a falsely perceived farming nerf. Content is being added pretty much every week, because that is what is required for F2P games to keep going. It's not a farming thing, it's a game genre thing.

That's the side effect of Warframe being Free-to-Play, not a falsely perceived farming nerf. Content is being added pretty much every week, because that is what is required for F2P games to keep going. It's not a farming thing, it's a game genre thing.

ok im talking about farming weapon lvls here not actual equipment and thats where i think we are getting off track with one another, yes i get they they need new equipment but then i have to grind for that then actually grind it itself which is where draco comes in hand with nukers

Ash is next, his Bladestorm will be reworked. 

Volt, along with his ES, will likely be having a huge overhaul on his Overload soon, probably making it less of a radial nuke (even though it's an ineffective one, they seem to be removing a lot of that stuff). 

If people continue to attach themselves to no effort nuke abilities/builds/frames, I think they are going to continue to be disappointed. The writing is on the wall. DE is looking to remove as many no effort skills as possible, and your favorite no skill frame may be on the rework block very soon. 

Can you tell me a skill that requires effort and needs more than a simple key press to reach full potential.

Edited by Margnon

ok im talking about farming weapon lvls here not actual equipment and thats where i think we are getting off track with one another, yes i get they they need new equipment but then i have to grind for that then actually grind it itself which is where draco comes in hand with nukers

And we circle back to the meta. You don't have to conform to the meta. You can do what many of us did and just do whatever else is fun instead of grinding. It's literally that simple. We're talking in circles now.

Warframe is a coop game, if u play solo im sorry but you doing it wrong, teamwork is the key and squad up is one of the funny part of the game

Your missing the point. People crying because squad XP farming now perceived to be harder.

Can you tell me a skill that requires effort and needs more than a simple press button to reach full potential.

It would actually be a lot easier to just list the ones that require no skill at all and still need a rework. Just start going through a mental list of abilities and you'll see what I mean pretty quickly. 

Meta this. Meta that 

I only do Cassini, Saturn to level up my weapons and or frames >3>

Edited by KJRenz