Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Lunavir

MR 10

300 hours

Language: English

Discord: Lunavir#8685

ย 

I've come back to this game recently after having playing it 2 or so years ago and would really like to have some kind of group to play with on a regularish basis.

Edited by Lunavir

Hi,I would like to join your clan
IGN: Asher445
MRย 21
900+ hours
Discord๏ปฟ:ย Asherโœ”#6545
Current/previous clan: xXxSHADOWSxXx
Clan to join: Quasars orย Quasars Liteย  ย  ย 
Language: English, Russianย 
I'm an active player, I go into the game every day, I know English well, I really want to join your clan since the last clan has a very bad reputation.

Edited by Asher445

IGN: RytoXO

MR: currently 8 (soon to be 9)

Hours: 180 hours and still getting more

Country: Slovakia (Central Europe, GMT+1), fluent english speaker (sometimes i just dontย really want to talk so im really silent)

Current clan: Level 1 Classified

Previous clans: i dont even remember their names

I start playing warframe like a year ago but i took a break somewhereย around the sanctuary update, came back like a week after the release of sacrifice, since then im daily active and always looking for more challenges.

Discord: yeah (Ryto#7451)ย (bonus: i have over 1 year of experience on discord with repairing servers so if there is like a bug or glitch, feel free to ask me)

I would like to join Quasars,ย butย ifย the main clan is full ill just join Quasars lite, also i would like to join Quasarsย in the future.

Something about myself: I take myself as a funny (sometimes sh*tposting) person, i like to listen to trap, i dont really express my feelings (only exception is sad "n-word"ย hours), im take myself as asocial so im nearly always active (the only exception is my f*cked up sleep schedule), i always try to be nice to other people but sometimes i can get really angry and salty.ย 

So basically thats everything that you need to know about me.
With love Rytoย โค๏ธ

Edited by RytoXO

IGN: Deadbones07
MR 15
Hours: 255 (I really have dipped my hand into everything at this point, Long runs,eidolons,ESO Kuva Farming etc etc.)
Discord : William Ranger#9342
Current/previous clan: Bellator ex Umbra
Clan to join:Quasars/Quasars lite
Who I am: I am an average guy who likes to play warframe, I hang out with a lot of different people and like to play games with people who know that they are doing, I am very social and like to talk to people when playing and I have talked to some of the Quasars people and they seem to be a good bunch. I am active in warframe and genuinly enjoy the game but I am of a competitive nature but honestly all I like to do is run things efficiently and have fun whilst doing so.

Edited by deadbones07

IGN: BanKai_DeMoN
MR: 12
Hours: 250
Discord :ย Hi I'm BanKai_DeMoN#1504
Clan to join:Quasars
Who am I: I'm a Destiny Refugee That's finally playing a real looter shooter. It only took my over 2000 hrs to figure that out. I've been playing WarFrame for about a month. I Want toย get intoย a communityย that can teach me more about the game and get my MR up while having run.ย 

MR 18ย 

660 Ingame hoursย 

Current Clan Imperium solaris

Country Canada [English]

Discord : MKING/Pro #6774

Quarsars/Quasars Lite

Looking to join a more competetive Event clan

Edited by Mpro800
Fixed

IGN - Erenyx

MR - 14

Played Hours - 489~~~

Language - English

Country -ย Sri Lanka

Back on Warframe after a long Hiatus, but planย to stayingย a while and start playing more often in-between studies. Hope to join your clan as it'll be a great opportunity and experience.

Mastery Rank :ย 14

IGN: Heavenus

I'm currently looking for a clan to grow and play with for quite some time. I'm 4 years strong, since the beginning and would like to create a bonding experience with a guild, thank you!

ย 

IGN - _Elijah_

MR - 21

Played Hours - 891

Languages - English, patois

Country - Jamaica

Current clan -Bloody Vanguard [Not really my cup of tea]

Discord - Elijah#0691

How long I've been playing warframe 2 1/2 years played beta then took a long break came back in 2014 its really addictive lol

BIO- I'm really active (can't go a day without playing lol) I'm really understanding easy to approach well rounded willing to help with clan matters and i don't cause unnecessaryย problems , i'd like to join Quasar but if the main clan is full i'll join lite no problem

IGN - _Elijah_

MR - 21

Played Hours - 891

Languages - English, patois

Country - Jamaica

Current clan -Bloody Vanguard [Not really my cup of tea]

Discord - Elijah#0691

How long I've been playing warframe 2 1/2 years played beta then took a long break came back in 2014 its really addictive lol

BIO- I'm really active (can't go a day without playing lol) I'm really understanding easy to approach well rounded willing to help with clan matters and i don't cause unnecessaryย problems , i'd like to join Quasar but if the main clan is full i'll join lite no problem๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ

IGN: CrystalSpark (new current name) WingGun (old name)

MR - 25

Played Hours - Over 3.5k of hours ingame

Language - English

Country - Eastern USA

Current Clan - Guerilla Grip (my past raidย leader's clan, leader is named Flagelum)

Discord - CrystalSpark#5344

I've played since Ash Prime access (when it was first released), but my account is about 5 years old.

I want to join either Quasars Lite orย Quasars. I played the game for a long time and it's my most played game besides Runescape and Monster Hunter Tri 3, but I played Runescape mainly when I was a child. I only played Monster Hunter Tri 3 for 2k of hours around High School time. I'm currently an adult now and I have a lot of free time. I also used to do raids a lot in the past and I did some with folks from this clan (my raid records are under the name WingGun). Also, I've done 100+ successful TriCaps, but I already got almost two of each arcane type and pretty much maxed everything in the focus trees already. I also like to be competitive sometimes and have been doing events most of the time.

ย 

Edited by WingGun

IGN:Leaf.

MR:18 and a half

Hours:1033ย hours, played console warframe back in 2014ย through to 2017

Previous Clan: Syndicate Successionย 

Discord: Syn#3094

I Play this game like a religion, spent over ยฃ400 and love supporting DE and other playersย 

IGN : -Draven

MR: 18

Hours : Close to 700 Hours

Language : English

Current/Previous Clan: Nexus1

Warframe Start Date: 5 years ago

Discord:ย Dexen#1126

Clan to Join: Quasars or Quasars Lite

About myself : Im a very friendly person who's open to meeting new people all the time, i enjoy gaming a lot. I always enjoy being around positive and friendly people. Im active in Warframe and online everyday when i can be. I likeย helping personsย that are in need of help. I would like to join either Quasars or Quasars Lite because i have talked with a current Quasar member and he gave me a good feeling about the clan and i know this is the clan i would like to be in.

Edited by -Draven

IGN:--Q--PriscillaMoon

MR:21ย & 1700h+ ,started since 2014

Vietnamese,Viet nam

Because of some issues i had to left the game for sometime but now i have less burden and more freetime, i would love nothing more to join quasars again with moonelf

Thank for reading๏ปฟ

Edited by --Q--PriscillaMoon

IGN: --Q--Skywalker

Language: Armenian, Russian, English

Discord:ย Skywalker#1629

MR 18, 650 hoursย 

Started in 2013 and have been playing till 2016. I have joined Quasars in Summer 2015, and have completed theย survival and cryo missions that were at the time. I have stopped playing Warframe on January 2016 because college and work have left me with very little time to play the game and commit to the clan. I have graduated already and am ready to get back in. Please review my request.ย 

MR 25

IGN: Jawjawk

Wanting to join a competitive clan. Scored highest in the pacifism defect when I was in Panzerfaust. I do a lot of kuva runs and very experienced in the stock market of riven mods.ย 

Over 3030 Hours played

Edited by Jawjawk
Adding Hours played