Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Strykerclaw96

MR 20 and 1314 hours

Previous clan: Isolated Singularity (currently clanless)

Discord: Strykerclaw96#8508

I'm not an "endgame" player but after befriending --Q--Nyu and learning from him I wish to learn, improve, and dedicate more time into that aspect. I hope to be able to join Quasars and push my limits even further.

Edited by Strykerclaw96
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Strykerclaw96 said:

IGN: Strykerclaw96

MR 20 and 1314 hours

Previous clan: Isolated Singularity (currently clanless)

Discord ID #8508

I'm not an "endgame" player but after befriending --Q--Nyu and learning from him I wish to learn, improve, and dedicate more time into that aspect. I hope to be able to join Quasars and push my limits even further.

A very great student, follows orders to the letter, and knows how to work great as a teammate. I hope you get in buddy.ย 

ย 

IGN: ytomy

Mastery Rank: 21 | 900 hours ingame , 1500 hours on steam

Former clan: gryphus tech

Started: at the gradivus dilemma event.

Discord: ytomy#0154

About myself:

Used to play competitive call of duty and league of legends, was ranked 1st place in CB EU with my team back in CoD MW2 and was x2 master tier on league of legends, I like to play with people who know what they are doing and of course want to have fun.

Edited by ytomy

IGN: --Q--Biro
MR: 23 - 1099 hour
Timezone: CET + 1
Language: English, Hungary

Current/previous clan: Quasars then, nothing now

I didn't play for a while because of my studies, but i'm back now with a lot of free time and i wanna rejoin to you guys, if there is a free slot.

IGN:ย MistressKitten

MR:ย 21 - 782 hours

Former Clan:ย Vermilion Nights

Language:ย English

Discord:ย Kitten#6029

About Me:ย I've been playing for awhile on Warframe andย I thought I should apply.ย For my event stats I didn't really do a lot of them because I was low MR and I wasn't told much about a lot of things in the game, I was told to focus more on MR and frames so that's what I did. I do do raids and have started recently on them too. --Q-- Nyu is a friend of mine.

Raid Stats:

https://trials.wf/player/?user=ChemicalxKitten

https://trials.wf/player/?user=MistressKitten

IGN : -SiLK-

Language:English/ Slovenian, also understand croatian/ serbian..

Mastery Rank : 23

In-Game time: 4000h

Mission time : 1705h

Discord contact:ย -SiLK-#7478

Shadow debt score: 49

Rathuum score: 14,998

TPD score: 3088

Ambulas reborn score: 411

With the game since launch, officially started playing in 2014..

Wanting to rejoin because things didn't turn out as i'd hoped after attempting to join/help a friend I didn't have the feeling that I wanted to stay there..

So I hope you consider this request of mine to rejoin Q.

Edited by -SiLK-

In-game name: -N00blLogh4N- (ex. N00b clan member)

Mastery rank: 21

Playtime: 1730+ hours (Steam: /id/Logh4N) and 990+ in-game

Language: Hungarian (fluid), English (fluid)

ย 

I've started playing two years ago (when Parkour 1.0 was around), and quit after 100 hours, I came back last year (from mr 1).ย 

I'm mostly a Solo player, and I like playtesting with Weapons/Warframes, and Weapons and Warframe combinations.

I'm not a casual, I'm a perfectionist. I love being in first, and I always find a way to do so.ย 

Endurance, speedrun... I love everything.

IGN: Spermelijn

MR 21

Playtime: 2200+ hours in game // 3600+ on steam

Discord: Spermelijn#8548

Can speak fluent English and Dutch

Raiding stats:ย https://trials.wf/player/?user=Spermelijn

I've been in a stale clan that does nothing for too long and you guys seem to enjoy doing endurance runs.

I started around 2 years ago and I've been playing almost daily ever since.ย 

Edited by Spermelijn
more info added

IGN: Quasarย ย 

MR18 730+ Hoursย 

I want to join a competitive clan because I want to do more in warframe. I also do raids often, I have jv and lor tags on rsb. I also sub 12 on lor.

Edited by Quasar

I would like to be recruited to Quasarsย :smile:
IGN: tquu
Mastery Rank: 24
Current/previous clan: Demonic Space Pirates
When you started playing Warframe: 2014 (2472+ hours time played in Warframe)
If you have Discord: Yes

I want to be part of an active and competitive clan on Warframe.
Would like to meet new friendly people and learn from them as well as participate together casually and competitively.

Hi, I'm looking to join the action!

I know --Q--Chemicalshock from the daily Jordas Verdict runs back in the day and he's a decent guy so we've kept in touch. I'd like to join because I'm looking for a more active clan.ย I'm experienced in Warframe operations and speed running.

IGN: Lenzoid
MR: 24
Current clan: Hivemind
Discord: Yes

Edited by Lenzoid

IGN: .Captain

MR: 21

Current Clan: The Dankopean Empire (Ghost clan)

Started Playing: I started playing just after Update 9.7

Playtime: 850+ hrs (in-game)

Discord: distones#5637

Hi! I'dย like to join because I'm lookingย for a competitive clan that is active and likes to have fun. I do raids daily and I look forward to doing future events. A couple of friends that are currently in Quasars (zukerben and --Q--Daddy) said that it's a great clan. Here I am :D

ย 

Edited by .Captain

Hello. I wish to join your clan.

IGN: Nepki

Mastery Rank: 14

I have started playing Warframe 1,5 year ago.

I have Discord, although i am nearly not as active there as much as i am on Warframe.

IGN: ken6212

MR:18

496 hours according to steam

Language: English

Current clan : N/Aย 

Previous clan: Ragarok ( Sorry, I cannot remember the name and i have already left that clan)

How long i played warframe: 3 months

None of my friends in real life play warframe. Looking forward to meet someone online to play with me and have fun together. You can call me Alan.

Edited by ken6212

IGN: -CM-Alexis

Mastery Rank: 25

Current clan: Crescent Moon Prime

Previous clan: Hyper Dimension Victory (they still have the clan emblem I designed for them :D)

When I started playing Warframe: Around October 2013, just before the Gradivus Dilemna event started. Good times.

Playtime (in-game): 1564ย hours

Discord: Yes. Here it is - Sherbbert#7678

About me: I love music, i'm currently a university student studying music, which has been my dream for a long time. I'm active 3-4 days of the week and i'm looking for an active clan that strives to be on top of things, especially raids since my current one has given up scheduled daily raids for over 6 months now.

P.S. previously posted in this thread in November however received no response, also messaged --Q--Gelbug at the time who had some interest, likely due to posting during Plague Star event, which I appreciate was a non-active recruiting time. Best bet to get in contact with me is through Discord.

Edited by -CM-Alexis
mastery rank change and hours.

Hey guys, i am interested in joining the Quasars clan. I have already played with some members of your clans, and i have seen many times that your clan tends to be on the leader boards, i love to do challenging runs, have fun. I can do both LoR and JV comfortably, i help new players learn them tooย and i have also held records of solo survival in mot a couple of times. Max was at 2 and half hours. and group survival in ceres at 4 hour(this run was done with members of your clan too). I am a fun loving person, never rage or flame and want to be part of a competent clan like the Quasars. Used to be a part of RV, but then i left it before becoming inactive on warframe for 2 months. Now i can play again and at the moment in a small clan with a group of oldย friends who rarely play warframe. If i am eligible, please do let me know so that i can quit my current clan and join. Thank you.

IGN : 5p0okY

Previous Affiliations:ย RV(Remnants of the Void)

Current clan : The Ultimate Erajormat

MR 19, chose not rank up higher after that.

Time played : 950 + hours

Discord IDย : 5p0okY, ID #6817

Language : English

ย 

Edited by 5p0okY