Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: fangtimes

Mastery Rank: 25

Current/previous clan: Quasars, Zenith Rank

Discord ID: fangtimes#9084

I stopped playing Warframe around mid-Fortuna to take a big break and I am looking to get back into the game.ย 

• Like 1

IGN: R3vfor

MR27

1.1k+ in mission hours

Language: English(I cant speak it properly tho)

A friend of mine recommended that i apply to join so we can do the clan challenges and stuff
ย 

IGN: Chanzi
Mastery: MR28
Current Clan: Black Widow Company
Started Playing: 2016, ~1,400 hours in mission
Discord:ย Myrdamo#0146
About Me: I've been playing Warframe on and off since 2016. The clan I'm currently in isn't active anymore, and I'd like to join a group of friendly and talented Tenno. I'm a min-maxer, and I enjoy working with a team, completing challenges, learning, and improving.

IGN: Zulna18

MR:19

970+ hours / 670 Hydrolysts eidolons captured.

Current Clan: Tennocraty

Started playing: 2 years ago

Discord: Zulna#6197

Language: Franรงais/ English

I Previously tried to join the clan but without success, and i really would likeย to pass the playtest again and try to join Quasars !!!!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Zulna18

IGN: Seir (Used to be --Q--Nyu)

MR: 24 - Almost 25

Time played: 1152 hours

Current/previous: Quasars

Discord ID: Seir#6666

I was previously in Quasars, did all the clan member rank up challenges, and had a lot of fun. Sadly burnt out happened which forced me to take a 2 year long break, but I would love to reconnect to my old clan mates. I am recently getting back into it all and can't wait to do some endurance runs with the team once again.ย 

My gamertag is hellfightercb on PS4 I've been playing Warframe well over three years and I'm stuck at a standstill of a low rank and low supplies but I play almost every day my discord is redxslayer81#8209 please help me.(not trying to be desperate and or helpless)

Edit* I am stuck at rank 7 have almost all trophy's progress is at 57% on PS4 I have no clan I speak English and german...also I could try to beat the one hour survival

ย 

Edited by (PS4)HellFighterCB
Extra info

IGN: Panera

MR: 27

Time played: 2500 Hours

Current/previous:ย Remnants of the Void

Discord ID: Chalee#2019

ย 

Looking for another Top Tier clan to play with, took a break due to school and what not but I am back to grinding full time and am looking for a group to do so ๐Ÿ™‚

Would love to be back in the clan. Was in a region with no Warframe servers thus could play gor a very long time.ย 

But I'm back in full swing and ready to contribute to the clan like before.ย 

Please do consider.

IGN: --Q--Virus213

Hey I just traded a few times with one of your members, and we had a good chat. I would absolutely love to join your clan!

MR:15

800+ Hrs

Languages: English, German

Looking forward to hopefully being a member of your clan!

IGN: Azg0

MR: 24

Current Clan: Cawotte Korp

Started playing: 2014 but I really started playing around 2017

Discord ID: Azgo#1778

I always kinda played the game solo when it come to optimizing or in depth mechanics and currently I'm looking for a clan with a lot of great peoples to learn new things, puching limits and have fun.

IGN: KamiAzrael

MR 25

1400+ hours

Previous Clan: Vitruvian Guard

Language: Englishย 

Discord:ย Rushifรฃ (KamiAzrael)#5694

I've been playing for 6 years (I have a taken a few breaks here and there). I love doing endurance runs/events and am looking to find a friendly clan which like to do these as well and hopefully make some good friends along the way.ย 

Edited by KamiAzrael

IGN - AinNxenes

MR - 23 | 950+ In - Game Hours

Country - India

Current Clan - Ashen Tennoshen

Language - Hindi, English

About Me -ย  Eidolon Hunter, Endgame survival like Arbi,Mot,kuva 2H 30 min current personol solo ,ย  Intersetd in Joining clan for grinding Events and endgame runs

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Fashion framer.

ย 

IGN : GainGizeerz

Mastery Rank : 24

Previous Clan : Anime Kingdom

About me: My name is Tan been playing the game since 2013 but unfortunately i stopped playing like 2-3 years since i have scholarship in school that i need to focus on maintaining grades and my laptop is not so good at that time been playing 9 fps XD for like 1 year and lead me to achieve being strong with that frame rate only yah feels bad and my years of age is 19 and now i can manage to have time playing warframe since i have a laptop that can manage to run the gameย Like to run long Endurance run and can help any player if needed.And interested on being long time member :)

Side note:The recruiter is nice, communicating with the guy is like 2 min he/ is you're friend already :)ย ย hopefully i get accepted as a clan member soon.

Edited by GainGizeerz

IGN: MRobespierre

Mastery Rank: 23

In-game hours: 720+

Language: english, polish

Current clan: Black Paper

About me: I desire a commuity of experienced players, who are not afraid to push the game to its lmits. I love endurance runs as well as speedruns - i feel that these activities are really what shows your skill as well as let you explore the game deeper. I would love to be a part of this amazing clan, as I see thatย competitiveness is a top priority here, not justย chillingย and lazy hanging around.

Edited by MRobespierre

IGN: xDesann

Mastery Rank: 27

Current clan: Crescent Moon Prime

Started playing: 2016? Maybe? can't remember..1.4k hours playtime

Discord ID: xDesann#4200

About me: Had a few long runs with people from your clan all were amazing from what i seen and heardย you like long endurance runs, well so do I! Side note don't expect me to be active on forums or discord - i use the net version whenever i feel the need there are days where i would play all day and some where i would not log in at all depends on life situations i work 3 shifts so when i do play i like to do some long runs

Edited by xDesann

IGN:-Chingachgung-

MR 25

2445+ hours

Discord:fdg#2885

Languages:Russian and English speaker

About me:Friendly and communicable.Like staying long timeย mission example for:Taveuni and other arbi missions.No toxic player.

Current clan:I dont have clan now

ย 

Edited by -Chingachgung-