Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knux Research Cost

AkikoShikata

I don't know if this belongs under dojo or somewhere else, but since I don't see it popping up anywhere, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE KNUX RESEARCH COSTS? Looking at all the other research items, nothing, and I mean nothing has the insane research costs of the Knux. This leads me to believe that the costs are off by about 10x, and even if this was intended it may as well be, since literally almost all other clan research requires under 10k creds to research, maybe 1 rare resource and a few hundred less rare resources. To quote the values, I'm in a ghost clan and it needs 75k creds, 10k polymer bundles, an unreasonable 5k plastids, a whopping 10 tellurium and an absolutely unfair 20k cryotic to research. And this has been so since its release. Someone please get on it pronto. And for all you archwing haters who say "Just don't play archwing, it's garbage", I say "to each his own, I actually like that thing you call garbage." Seriously, please fix this, I really want to slap enemies around with giant hands.

You are in a ghost clan and you still complain? Tell your clanmates to help fund the research. Or buy the weapon for plats...

Yes, I'm currently in a ghost clan, but the reason I'm complaining is because I was in a Moon clan until recently, and no one was able to fund it. I'm pretty much the only player in my current clan able to fund anything, given that I'm the only one who's been playing for quite a while with the resources to do so. Also, I'm not quite rich enough to be spending plats left right centre.

You could also requisition some help from your alliance. (Should you have one.)

Thanks for the advice, but sadly my clan is pretty new so the alliance idea is out of the question.

DE wont change those requirements, they said it a few times

Then here's to hoping I made my point clear. The fact is, they're just punishing the few actve members of the larger clans due to their current system. Unless they're trying to get the community to create more clans or make clan members more active. There are many better ways to do either. For the former, they could simply decrease the max size of clans, because few in moon clans actually get to know everyone. For the latter, simply create a hall of fame for top donators to clan building and research and give certain privileges or even cosmetics to top donators to the clan, maybe even put it in the HoH, and make it such that clan tier and resource multiplier only applies after the person count has been reached, not because of the existence of a room. An autokick function that removes long inactive players will also help, and if the player is actually a friend of someone in the clan they can just ask to be readded. Because no one, and I mean no one has the time to farm for 1k tellurium and 2 million that moon clans have to farm for.

Opticor took 20 Galium, when Galium only dropped one at a time.

I don't see your point.

Gallium is easy to get, there are bosses with a high drop rate of it, and Uranus survivals drop plenty. That's how I got (at the point of this reply) 934 of it. Tellurium is pretty difficult to obtain, cuz, you know, archwing is in space and resources are pretty undetectable even with loot detector because you don't know how far up or down you need to go to get it and even then, resources do get flung away then the enemies drop them. And even then, the drop rate is just sad, with 1 every 4 rounds of Caelus, with maybe only 2-3 if you're lucky. Or have a drop booster. You can, of course, farm for them on Ophelia, Uranus, but again, the drop rate is very sad, probably on par with neurals, which at least drop rather regularly from Alad V. And the most costly research in terms of rare resources in clan research just requires 3 neural sensors.

Edited by AkikoShikata

• 2 weeks later...

Just get a better clan... If your the only one donating then IDK why your in that clan... Even if it's "your" clan... I understand people want their "own" place but if that's the case then you get to suffer also like the bigger clans... Knux was the last one we farmed in our clan. Took us 2 days of farming with 1 squad running. Mountain Clan... Honestly I feel the price is justified to how fun thru are to use. And they weren't an issue to farm for as long as you have a good clan