Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur helmet....

Kukri

I think the entire warframe looks awesome except for the helmet... I do not like how it has the horn coming off the top... it rather annoys me.

Also, i think it would be cooler (and seemingly more efficient) if there was a way for the Tenno to actually see out of his warframe, much like the "Volt" helmet.

But this is just my opinion... im weird about this kind of stuff

I also feel that the Excalibur looks a bit like the BioEngineer from Too Human, just saying.

Edited by Kukri

I feel the same way, but it does make the excalibur look unique, otherwise he's more or less same as Rhino if it looked like Volt's. Ember's new helmet however...

If you'd bought the Excalibur Prime though, it looks much much better than the regular excalibur, shame you bought the "Disciple" founders pack instead of "Hunter" :/

excalibur is the best looking model of all.

u must be joking.

It has the most detail put in very clean and sharp look.

I agree excalibur looks the best among them all. Nice job to the design team who created all the warframes :)

not a huge fan of the fancy stuff, lol. I actually prefer the basic excalibur to the prime. And i get that the horn makes excalibur unique in a way but youd think that the horn would be on rhino, lol.

That... actually made a lot of sense. lol

I wonder why they decided to give it to excalibur instead of Rhino. You're right though, Prime is quite fancy, looks almost steampunk-ish -to me at least-, but still much better than the vanilla excalibur in my opinion.

It takes some getting used to but I've come to like Excalibur's look, horn and all. This game has a very unique aesthetic which sets it apart so I think the devs have a done an overall good job there. Hopefully how unusual it is attracts more people then it repels. Just keep highlighting that you get to play as space ninjas!

Prime looks much nicer than standard, imo. It has a steam punk vibe to it that none of the other frames currently possess. It's beautiful *sniff*.

EXcalibur normal is still the best looking standard frame, though, imo. Closley followed by Rhino.

excalibur is the best looking model of all.

u must be joking.

It has the most detail put in very clean and sharp look.

agreed, and it has a long history behind it. I think it's the trademark of the game, where everything started, even before Dark Sector.

I think the entire warframe looks awesome except for the helmet... I do not like how it has the horn coming off the top... it rather annoys me.

Also, i think it would be cooler (and seemingly more efficient) if there was a way for the Tenno to actually see out of his warframe, much like the "Volt" helmet.

But this is just my opinion... im weird about this kind of stuff

I also feel that the Excalibur looks a bit like the BioEngineer from Too Human, just saying.

Don't like it? Build Rhino :)

The helmet is what creates uniqueness to excalibur, even to this entire game. When i first saw the poster, i was over the top about how unsymmetric these 'warframes' look. But at details they seems pretty cool and have a unique look, not something you'd normally thought of. I must say whoever did the art on this game has done a phenomenon job.

About the visual of the Tennos, we don't even know what are they. They might use thermal images, detect electromagetic waves or brain waves. No need for actual 'eyes'

Edited by matkiencan138