Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Please Ignore This Thread It's Useless] -Sealingroar

digi_orno

Hello there admins, moderators, and other peoples of Warframe. I just wanted to talk to you about another person who threatened me and said 'kill yourself'. It basically goes along the story of me hosting a Tower Three Defense, and when I said that the party for full he said it. Some proof:

smurfzillas: me (responding that I was hosting T3 Defense)

SealingRoar/Me: frame? (responding that I wanted to know which Warframe he was going to use)

smurfzillas: yea?

SealingRoar/Me: full

smurfzillas: kill yourself

And at that point he blocked me. If you want some more proof, he's a link to the picture: http://imgur.com/dAd09fU

So, thats the conclusion of this thread. Buh Bye!

Hello there admins, moderators, and other peoples of Warframe. I just wanted to talk to you about another person who threatened me and said 'kill yourself'. It basically goes along the story of me hosting a Tower Three Defense, and when I said that the party for full he said it. Some proof:

smurfzillas: me (responding that I was hosting T3 Defense)

SealingRoar/Me: frame? (responding that I wanted to know which Warframe he was going to use)

smurfzillas: yea?

SealingRoar/Me: full

smurfzillas: kill yourself

And at that point he blocked me. If you want some more proof, he's a link to the picture: http://imgur.com/dAd09fU

So, thats the conclusion of this thread. Buh Bye!

misguiding title.

I doubt telling that X person is telling you to kill yourself is name shaming. that person is shaming herself.
Regardless, you should pm Rebecca or some moderator instead of publicly posting it. also, the name of the thread implies that you are threatning to kill yourself. Its a very serious matter, so you should consider changing it ASAP.

Edited by tnccs215

i dont want another perm warning , i aint post that meme i am burning to post....

LE Fu***** Kill Yourself ... you know that meme

----------------

OP just dont do it, and everything will be fine

Edited by Tsoe

i dont want another perm warning , i aint post that meme i am burning to post....

LE Fu***** Kill Yourself ... you know that meme

----------------

OP just dont do it, and everything will be fine

dude dont exaggerate. 

Ok just ignore it .

and why should someone suicide if someone tells you to do...

(ignoring isis)

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS