Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Luck!

Xhos

i like that the other day, my usual suspects were looking to burn some Exterminate III's.

i logged on, got one as Login Reward.

illuminati.jpg

speaking of Forma though.

since i play Void once in a while.... (it really is once in a while, burn a dozen Keys or something, and then not play it for a week or something maybe)

1V3604q.png

i like that the other day, my usual suspects were looking to burn some Exterminate III's.

i logged on, got one as Login Reward.

illuminati.jpg

speaking of Forma though.

since i play Void once in a while.... (it really is once in a while, burn a dozen Keys or something, and then not play it for a week or something maybe)

1V3604q.png

I bet you bought that...

I bet you bought that...

bought what?

Forma is available in droves in Void. the majority of Keys has it in it's reward pool.

there's plenty of it to be had.

those saying that "hurr can't get Forma, it doesn't exist" are either sarcastic or... derp.

Edited by taiiat

bought what?

Forma is available in droves in Void. the majority of Keys has it in it's reward pool.

those saying that "hurr can't get Forma, it doesn't exist" are either sarcastic or... derp.

I might "borrow" your luck soon. For some reason, I am getting quite a lot of Prime parts as of late.

I jest, I jest. 

bought what?

The amount of Neural Sensors... the Salads slain!

The amount of Neural Sensors... the Salads slain!

meh. fighting Bosses for Resources is kind've boring. very repetitive.

just play Missions in areas that you can get certain Resources from time to time and you'll be surprised as to how many you have after a while.

w9XFCcg.png

Edited by taiiat

meh. fighting Bosses for Resources is kind've boring. very repetitive.

just play Missions in areas that you can get certain Resources from time to time and you'll be surprised as to how many you have after a while.

w9XFCcg.png

Awkward moment when you have more Neural Sensors than Neurodes and Potato seeds combined (cause Neural Sensors are the rarest)

Edited by Xhos

Awkward moment when you have more Neural Sensors than Neurodes and Potato seeds combined (cause Neural Sensors are the rarest)

Corpus Gas City is pretty! i like playing on it. i also do most of my Equipment Leveling there.

granted, Grineer Shipyards, Grineer Sealab, and Ice Planet are also very pretty. so i like playing Missions in those places as well.

Edited by taiiat