Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cats Or Dogs

Guest ImJustAN00b

Cats are mean and will steal your breath. Cat owners are evil like Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Mike Tyson and Martha Stewart, lol.

Okay, okay not all are evil, just some maybe. My aunt had cats, siamese cats from hell that attacks, bite and scratch. One jumped on top of my head but I was able to swat it off before it sunk its claws.

Dogs on the other hand are good, and useful. Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa and I think Jesus even own a dog. Have you ever heard of a seeing eye cat or police, bomb or drug sniffing cats, or rescue cat?

Kidding aside, I love dogs and like all kinds of animals including cats. I run and swim with my dachshund. 

PPtuYrP.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Actually, if dogs are mistreated they ultimately retaliate.

Best thing summarising cat-human and dog-human relationships is what they do to owner's corpse- cats will start eating it as soon as they're hungry, dogs have to starve to do it

Got anything to back that up?

'Cause my three vets disagree with you.

My Peacock only makes noises when it's morning, and I live in a neighborhood and a lot of them actually thank the Peacock because it woke them up early for whatever they had to do. Otherwise he's as quiet as Quiet from MGSV.

Ferrets are second best.

Owls are best pet.

I've never had a pet Owl, how close to domesticated can you get them?

Can owls do this 

Got anything to back that up?

'Cause my three vets disagree with you.

Which claim? The one on retaliation? My brother's wife (hopefully soon to be ex) abused his dog and it tried to bite her which is why it lives with me. There is also that oft quoted belief that aggression in dogs is directly linked to mistreatment from their owners.

I've never had a pet Owl, how close to domesticated can you get them?

Can owls do this 

Which claim? The one on retaliation? My brother's wife (hopefully soon to be ex) abused his dog and it tried to bite her which is why it lives with me. There is also that oft quoted belief that aggression in dogs is directly linked to mistreatment from their owners.

That cats will eat you as soon as you're dead. I did some research and the only supporting claim is from an anonymous person at a lecture back in 1992.

Ah that one, I've never seen anyone provide any sort of proof for it (not even anecdotal).

Well, there are some news reports of someone being by their pets after they'd died at home and weren't able to feed them for dqys or weeks. But nothing about cats specifically going after a corpse when there was other food available.

Well, there are some news reports of someone being by their pets after they'd died at home and weren't able to feed them for dqys or weeks. But nothing about cats specifically going after a corpse when there was other food available.

I can say that they won't eat the corpses of other cats while there is other food available. Back when I was a kid our family went on a trip, one of my little brothers forgot to refill the cats' water container, three died, two survived, the corpses were untouched.

Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary

I can say that they won't eat the corpses of other cats while there is other food available. Back when I was a kid our family went on a trip, one of my little brothers forgot to refill the cats' water container, three died, two survived, the corpses were untouched.

Poor pets.

dwbmZsYTq5Ko-QWym8zeUGJ2crqN0u0G_640x360

Why not Zoidberg?

FVZOO6CH7ANSLLA.MEDIUM.jpg

His pinchers look dangerous. Gotta trim it, OR cut it off entirely. Bet you it taste good steamed and with melted butter.

I love them both, though I generally prefer dogs due to their unconditional love.

I'm especially fond of German Shepards.
My beast Loki is the sweetest, most cuddly critter in existence.

image_zpse3ebn5cc.jpeg

He's adorable! I would love to have a german shepherd and name it Riley. I could just imagine being dragged on walks.