Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival.........

SwiftFantasy

Maybe I am missing something but there is absolutely zero incentive to continue playing survival after 20/30 minutes. I have farmed all this gear yet I get the same rewards if I were to simply restart and one shot all the mobs again for another 20 minutes.. Which defeats the purpose of survival, No?

I'm not expecting anything crazy to drop but you could at least make the rotation C rewards apply like an additive multiplier to get an actual good reward and not a 60 minute 3 fusion core reward.... From 3 rotation C rewards on the derelict I only received a Burston Prime barrel

2lu9tnd.jpg

I used to see them as a challenge mission in t2-t3 Survival in the void. like doing Surival back when i started was a challenge for four people because LS capsules spawned less and the smaller ones spawned less too. so we had to work together and really take care with the oxygen rather then run around bat guano mental. sure now that im putting multiple forma on equipment at a time i do them less but using say my Frost Prime in them is a joke. i can camp anywhere a LS capsule spawns and last till 30-40 minutes at least off a couple of globes (note that i have a walking tank build so high surviveability and massive power strength so my globes last for ages. but playing them now is just a boring grind. so yeah i understand how doing them for the items it is pointless but doing them for the challenge with mates can be a barrel of laughs

the only reason to go past 20mins imo, is to have some fun with increased enemy levels and have some fun. 
Don't care much for rewards at that point. 

60mins is my normal, and thats just cause im bored until 40mins hits

Edited by Vesiga

Yes if your objective is only to farm there is basically no point of going beyond 20 minutes

Well I certainly don't play for Warframe for the challenge... Because it is nonexistent. I play Warframe to farm/build and use items... Doing a survival is not fun when you solo for 1hr 12minutes to get 9 fusions and and a bunch of crappy keys for doing more work and having more risk for not even a fraction of the rewards you can get doing almost anything else.

Most people i know go past 20 is so they key wont be wasted. other go for more than 20 for various reasons

More loot for Ducats
End game Junkies 
Just because
etc....

But i can see where you're coming from. No point in staying after 20 if you're not gonna get nothing but Keys and Cores....the occasional Orokin Cells for T3 on Up and Forma BPs. Honestly not worth the increased difficulty or time and effort.