Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Close thread please (clan logo making has been closed sorry) (apology in the thread)

-CM-Excalibur-

Question

I just wanted to say sorry to those people i didnt continue making their logos. Due to my busy schedule, high amount of bashing in pms, and high clan responsibilities and real life things to do. I had to end this. I am heartfully sorry for this. Thank you for all your support and i might end up starting a new one maybe soon :) its been a great journey in making these great logos, to those people i have made logos, I hope you love the ones i made for you! Bless you all tenno and thanks for everything.

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

Found a ref you did on another thread about this, well... cant help but try >:D 

Anyways, my current emblem is

VTcQkFC.png

If you can make another one, that replaces the wolf with a kangaroo drinking some booze. That'd be awesome! :D 

If you can't do it, it's awesome that you already made so much. Cheers

EDIT: And, ooh! If you could somehow make the image more smooth on the edges, awesome! Doesn't matter if the beer or w/e bleeds outside the circle.

Edited by VietStralian
Cheers

13 hours ago, VietStralian said:

Found a ref you did on another thread about this, well... cant help but try >:D 

Anyways, my current emblem is

VTcQkFC.png

If you can make another one, that replaces the wolf with a kangaroo drinking some booze. That'd be awesome! :D 

If you can't do it, it's awesome that you already made so much. Cheers

EDIT: And, ooh! If you could somehow make the image more smooth on the edges, awesome! Doesn't matter if the beer or w/e bleeds outside the circle.

wow thats some logo xD sure i can make u a kangaroo in the middle with booze AHAAH

If you're still taking requests, is it possible to have a logo of a tornado (preferably colored white) containing a yellow lightning bolt and the Hunter Founder's Symbol enclosed in a blue circle outlined in black? Furthermore, is it possible to have an alliance logo that is a negative image of the aforementioned clan logo with red cracks tainting its appearance and two scepters (one white and the other black) behind the tornado?

Clan: BulletStorm

Alliance: Hegemony of Ambient Delusions

If you need more information, please let me know!

Edited by ChaoticVice777

If you're still doing these, can you do one with a gold Lotus symbol a la this with the name "Miraalan" in the Tennobet in front written in a darkish blue for my Clan, and one with the Five Tenno Schools symbol with the names of the five Tenno schools in the Tennobet over the top, one name per 'petal' (colors arbibtrary but aesthetically pleasing, no school having the same color as another school or the background symbol) for my alliance?

Clan: Miraalan

Alliance: (name change pending, currently "Servants of Simaris")

2 hours ago, ChaoticVice777 said:

If you're still taking requests, is it possible to have a logo of a tornado (preferably colored white) containing a yellow lightning bolt and the Hunter Founder's Symbol enclosed in a blue circle outlined in black? Furthermore, is it possible to have an alliance logo that is a negative image of the aforementioned clan logo with red cracks tainting its appearance and two scepters (one white and the other black) behind the tornado?

Clan: BulletStorm

Alliance: Hegemony of Ambient Delusions

If you need more information, please let me know!

oh dang, i need more insight in this and please send me atleast photos of stuff you want me to kind of get ideas from cause from how you explain it, i cant picture it as well as the other requests. pm me by tommorow :) and from the alliance logo idea, i might see more to it cause to alliance logo requests i usually find ideas through the name of the alliance, but i need some photos of the tornado you want so i can see a idea from it and maybe how the lightning bolt looks like (if you want it realistic or cartoony) and the even the tornado if you want it realistic or a cartoon type. 

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

If you're still doing these, can you do one with a gold Lotus symbol a la this with the name "Miraalan" in the Tennobet in front written in a darkish blue for my Clan, and one with the Five Tenno Schools symbol with the names of the five Tenno schools in the Tennobet over the top, one name per 'petal' (colors arbibtrary but aesthetically pleasing, no school having the same color as another school or the background symbol) for my alliance?

Clan: Miraalan

Alliance: (name change pending, currently "Servants of Simaris")

oh my i can see alot from this request and i can see something. well the tenno schools symbols would be a slight problem and that alliance logo idea might be a giant pain. I might need either some motivation stand point or some insight or ideas cause the alliance logo request seems so.... complicated... and so much complicated requests right now so i have to set aside the alliance logo for now. just make sure to atleast provide some stuff about what u want in a clearer form and i just cant picture the alliance logo well in my head.. i might have to reconsider a redesign or a re assessment of your request. i may however match the name of your alliance to a logo idea i have, cause usually i take upon the name of the alliance as an idea for my work

3 hours ago, -BE-BladeOfRuin said:

oh dang, i need more insight in this and please send me atleast photos of stuff you want me to kind of get ideas from cause from how you explain it, i cant picture it as well as the other requests. pm me by tommorow :) and from the alliance logo idea, i might see more to it cause to alliance logo requests i usually find ideas through the name of the alliance, but i need some photos of the tornado you want so i can see a idea from it and maybe how the lightning bolt looks like (if you want it realistic or cartoony) and the even the tornado if you want it realistic or a cartoon type. 

I'll see what images I can get so that you have a better idea of what I'm talking about. Should we also talk in-game as well as through PMs?

8 hours ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Tenno,
Please do not utilize the official channels. Some of our operatives are confused on the validity of the given information.

Removed PSA tag. Please reserve the use of this tag for the forum staff only.

really sorry about that I didnt really mean to do that :)

I really like the logos you've shown but I don't know if I should request because I can't picture how our logo would look, only that, I've found images on net I've used as our clan logo wish I could have a better one but I don't want to be complicated and I don't mind waiting for a long time [consoles get updates slow lol]

Clan name is A Thousand Fading Suns [if it helps]

Spoiler

Egyptian-Sunpower.jpg My first logo, cropped it where closest person was holding up to the Sun and the Sun in full view

Spoiler

egypt-sun-worship.jpg

Spoiler

sun-egypt_1532484i.jpg The current logo but in game the contrast is very bad, this one captured more of what I wanted but yea

Spoiler

husain-cairosunset-08152012.jpg It came out like this or brighter ruining the sunset/sunrise beauty 

Anyway, thank you. 

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

On 3/2/2016 at 4:43 AM, -BE-BladeOfRuin said:

oh my i can see alot from this request and i can see something. well the tenno schools symbols would be a slight problem and that alliance logo idea might be a giant pain. I might need either some motivation stand point or some insight or ideas cause the alliance logo request seems so.... complicated... and so much complicated requests right now so i have to set aside the alliance logo for now. just make sure to atleast provide some stuff about what u want in a clearer form and i just cant picture the alliance logo well in my head.. i might have to reconsider a redesign or a re assessment of your request. i may however match the name of your alliance to a logo idea i have, cause usually i take upon the name of the alliance as an idea for my work

I can try to get images of the Tennobet names of the schools if that would streamline things for you, though I'm not sure when or if I'll be able to do that what with school being all like 'spend all your time on meee', lol.

I'd be happy to provide other/additional insight/help with this, but I must admit I'm quite unsure as to what you'd need, as I'm not the done doing the actual work on this.

Essentially the idea was our alliance doesn't favor any one school over any of the others, so we'd just put the names in a straight line down the middle of each 'petal' and call it good.  But hey, if you've got a concept/picture racked and ready, by all means get that thing finished.  However, due to Simaris' recent comments about 'petty morality', we're becoming a little hesitant to remain 'servants' of Simaris.