Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Being a big fan of the Redeemer, can we expect to see more gunblade-weapons?

Also, will Atlas' shoulders be fixed when using most melee weapons?

Oh, and a personal request that if Mesa would ever get a rework, maybe more abilities could see her using her regulator pistols, instead of having them exclusive to her 4th ability

Q1: Is the upcoming Blade Storm rework going to take away its 2,000 finisher damage? As of now, Blade Storm attacks are finisher attacks, which trigger Arcane Trickery. So, with this new rework, is that gonna be taken away?

Q2: This question is about the collector's statues. I know it's not directly DE's responsibility, but I (and a bunch of people) think the quality of the statues are not worth the prices. Especially Mag statue, she is the worst one yet. Her paintwork is very poor. The statue parts don't really fit well. Can we expect an improvement in the future? For 79.99$ or less, we can buy a decent statue with much better details. I love Warframe and I'd love to collect Warframe statues, but if this goes on I might have to refrain from buying collector's statues any further.

With the release of jordas verdict, what have you learned about raids and how will you better future raids?

Will DE ever have a community created raid contest similar to how nova was created? If so, I would like to throw my hat into the ring.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552216-raid-concept-grineer-the-ultimate-resource

P.s. I've been playing warframe from before the mod system and all we had was weapon skill trees

You have had these neat obstacle courses in the void and corrupted missions for a long time now, do you ever plan on doing something with them? I really enjoyed exploring and finishing the courses when I first started playing but there's no point to doing them and I wish there was.
Also you I think you said last dev stream the starchart rework might be pushed back to 18.5 will that still come out this year?

Edited by ElFrog