Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

Q1: given that the infestation seems to believe that the tenno and it are of like flesh, will it be involved in The Second Dream?

Q2: will the sentients be involved in The Second Dream.

Q3: it was stated by Hunhow that Natah is the last of their womb. What is the current status of Hunhow's other offspring?

Q4: with the eventual rework of the void, will there be an expansion of the type of orokin structures within the void? Like facilities other than towers?

Q5: why do boss units have a growing trend of speak the common language instead of their own?

Q6: will we ever get to see the actual sanctuary, the digital oasis that Smarts has been constructing?

Q7: it seems as though the lorists mentioned in the Corrupted Ancient synthesis entry are clones. Does this mean that there were once different classes of clones in the Orokin empire that provided diverse forms of utility?

Q8: given that many things in warframe are named or modeled based on mythology or various concepts, can it be said that the Orokin themselves had a wealth of knowledge of the seemingly lost eras that came before theirs?

Q9: besides the second dream quest, what will be the overall theme of update 18.

Q1: given that the infestation seems to believe that the tenno and it are of like flesh, will it be involved in The Second Dream?

Q2: will the sentients be involved in The Second Dream.

Q3: it was stated by Hunhow that Natah is the last of their womb. What is the current status of Hunhow's other offspring?

Q4: with the eventual rework of the void, will there be an expansion of the type of orokin structures within the void? Like facilities other than towers?

Q5: why do boss units have a growing trend of speak the common language instead of their own?

Q6: will we ever get to see the actual sanctuary, the digital oasis that Smarts has been constructing?

Q7: it seems as though the lorists mentioned in the Corrupted Ancient synthesis entry are clones. Does this mean that there were once different classes of clones in the Orokin empire that provided diverse forms of utility?

Q8: given that many things in warframe are named or modeled based on mythology or various concepts, can it be said that the Orokin themselves had a wealth of knowledge of the seemingly lost eras that came before theirs?

Q9: besides the second dream quest, what will be the overall theme of update 18.

Question

Considering that there are some secondary weapons that have a prime counter-part, but also have a "dual" aspect, most of the prime counter-parts do not use that aspect (except for AkBronco Prime, of course). Are there any chances of creating a new secondary dual prime?

Hi~

What is the time frame on the Temple Guardian skin

-will it cost the same as the new Saryn skin's,

-(personal request:-please make spiny barrel mini-gun skin for gorgon to go with it) ((or a new primary)) 

-Will the Iron skin have its tone linked to Rhino's energy color or act like prisma PBR.

Weapon leveling

-Is the idea of leveling weapons and their damage per level, to possibly replace main weapon damage mods still a thing? I'm interested to see what extra mods combinations I could theory hammer with the freed mod slots.  

thank's 

Q: It's a small bug, but can something be done so we don't just have piles of nav segments laying around? or maybe I am missing something >.>

Q: Also, when are we going to get a solidly fleshed out origin story for the universe? I know the game Dark Sector has been said to be the origin, but it has also been said that it Isn't exactly the origin per-se. I am very lore heavy and would like seeing a fleshed out story-line and knowledge about the Tenno and their history. Again, maybe I have missed something.

Edited by Boustrophedon

As always, I'll ask my same questions until they get answered :D

1. Timeline on Excalibur Prime PBR and Mag Prime PBR passes?
2. Since it seems that Excalibur Umbra is most likely a separate frame (that's what I recall hearing several streams ago), are you planning to give founders some way to use the Umbra skin on their excalibur primes, instead of forcing them to fill up another warframe slot with another excalibur?
3. Dual dark swords- when are they and their new stance coming?
4. How long until the rest of the Season 3 alt helms are released?
5. Who else can we expect to see new premium skins for? Mayhaps Chroma? :3
6. When do you expect to start integrating warframe skins from the Tennogen Workshop? I've seen a couple awesome skins on there that I'd be happy to throw my plat at :D

7. Will we ever get another Nikana-type weapon for using the Nikana stances, or are those forever exclusively designed for the Dragon Nikana and Standard Nikana (and Nikana Prime, if that ever gets here from China).
8. Will we ever see additional idle animations for the different melee weapons? For example, with the Nikana, there are a number of different traditional kendo stances that could be pulled on.

9. Keep being amazing, y'all are my favorite devs out there! <3

Questions and bugs to tell:

Why did Mag change with her pulls?

Tongue on Kubrow glitches under the bottom lip when panting in animation.

Sometimes and at random there's a bug on the ship when I get back from a mission, it won't allow me to access anything unless I get into my inventory by clicking the options button. It seems almost as if the bug is in the arsenal because the top bars are down and it has me in a weird camera angle.

Is there anyway you guys can fix how many items you get if the connection boots? For say you are in a survival void mission and you've gotten so many things then it kicks you, can you make it to where if you leave whether then connection fails you can receive maybe half, or you get what you've actually received?

When being Ash and getting a revive, Ashes head can almost turn all the way around if I look to the hard left. Happened twice being him.  

For many of us, the syndicate death squads show up so frequently that they are more of a minor annoyance than an actual threat. Is there any chance of we will see syndicate specific assassins or more interactivity with the syndicates in general?

Will we ever be able to do more with our drop ships such as actually piloting them in some type of mission? I think there's some potential there for some hybrid mission types. 

Thanks for all the hard work you've all put into making this game great for the players.

[Q] When will we see this frame called Umbra, I'm sure everyone is wanting to get ahold of and see there own Umbra Frame to be out and mobile?

[Q] When will we be seeing the said weapons from the china so called founder/exclusive that was told to be comeing to america once the said number of days was done?

[Q] When should we be expecting to see U18 appear or how far away until it approachs?

[Q] What should we expect with this U18, I'm sure everyone is very patiently waiting to see the new enemies, mods, weapons, and frames to appear with this new Update?

[Q] We have the Kubrows, sintinals, and cavats going into warframe but I have an off topic question in this regard to the companians Warframe is based on certain aspects of ninja's so why not have a space Dragon as a companian I'm sure it would be amazing to see how it would work with the frames and archwings sense they would be in space mainly it would help tenno in this regards?

[Q] I noticed teshin as a certain aspect in his selection when you go to him for mods and sigils, will he ever be selling his dual nikanas to the tenno useing standing and if so will these nikanas be used outside of conclave as well and not only a conclave exclusive weapon?

Q:

1-When will we be able to play archwing modes in the void?

2-Currently if you own both an odonata and odonata prime, you can't sell the original. When will we be able to sell the original make the odonata prime our default a-wing??

3-Will we ever be able to fight the Neural Sentry??

4-If Umbra is a series of warframes, will it be applied to the warframes acquired through quests i.e. Limbo, Mirage etc??

5-Will we get a Umbra Lab for our dojos??

6-Would it be possible to continue chat conversations during load up screens??

7-Could we get an archwing raid mission in which we take down (section by section) a boss ship? It would resemble the level 3 boss fight of (the game) R-type. Maybe you could use a Copus ship this time.

And thank you for all your work thus far, loving it!

Edited by TheMuslimGamerGB

Please O' Ruiners of my Social life! It's for my dearest companion i speak up, the Kubrow.. I must know, will we ever be able to have more interesting interactions? I can't even take him for a walk without having to butcher all of the other pedestrians for shooting or slashing at the poor guy... I know he was bred for war and battle, but he has feeling that I always try to keep at 100% so that he knows... he is more than a tool of war unlike the lives we Tenno are doomed too

I started palying may 2013, energy was a scarce resource and because of this the use of abilities was more rewarding: it was a tactical choiche to spend energy on few/easy enemies or to keep it for stronger ones or dire situations; right now there is only spam.
Q: Will be energy removed since its role of limiting powers is completely bypassed? Or at least reworked with damge 3.0?

Q: There will be a true stealth rework?

What will help it, imho, are bigger maps: right now ervery single map is almost like a branching corridor. It would help if the maps were bigger with more than one level and if they would be connected by more than one door/passage, so the Tenno could choose the best route to his objective.
Another important thing is the reward that could be tied to the stats of the mission, allowing different objects to be awarded for different styles of gameplay.

Thank you

Question

Will we be getting any of the same treats as the Chinese players somewhere through here?

They've been talking all over the net about how China has been getting access to past prime accessory packs, for discount pricing. I wouldn't mind being able to pick up the accessories I missed.

Question

Any news on the warframe app?

Question

Will Xbox players be able to play with PC, or ps4 players?

Question

Will we be seeing more of the older event items, like the vandal or wraith weapons, Snipetron, lato, Braton, Dera, latron, or the sheev, or glaxion skin?

Edited by (XB1)LightEnvelope66

What you meant by the term "user happiness"?
Do you plan to improve the feedback from users, the quality?
How much for your valuable accounts of veteran players?
Bugs in the game that lead to problems with user accounts, as discussed in this topic:

<Warframe Forums → Bug Reports → PC Beta Bugs → General>

Tessera. Collection Of Information. 17.4.5. To 17.5.0.

(not solved, there is no response from the administration)
What to do users who lost accounts in such a situation?

Do you plan any endgame content to rank players with 20+?
Thank you.

Edited by ArtsWin