Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4

(PSN)GiantChoco

Gun play a large improvement, story is "decent" so far, but really I love the exploring in that game. Also get a good amount of luck in your special, since it affects what rare weapon/armor a legendary (ghouls are the most common legendary I find) may give you. One example is a an explosive 10mm pistol.  

Gun play a large improvement, story is "decent" so far, but really I love the exploring in that game. Also get a good amount of luck in your special, since it affects what rare weapon/armor a legendary (ghouls are the most common legendary I find) may give you. One example is a an explosive 10mm pistol.

I like the story in terms of choices. A minor spoiler but no actual plot involved.

You can get involved in 4 factions and later in the game they'll have tons of conflict, what's interesting is how you can be a part of all 4 of those factions simultaneously and depending on how attached you are to each faction, it'll be pretty difficult to choose which faction you want to support. Example, the original plan simply involved the BOS, you can also inform another faction about their plans if you want to. I'd say it's an improvement to NV's decisions as it just affected how you do things, not exactly what you do it for.

Massive improvement over the last 2 games, enemies are great to fight, though your gonna get your &#! kicked a lot even on normal.Nice quality and quantity of weapons. Gun-play is satisfying. Over all id call this a game of the year easily.

Though the real show stopper is the new take on power armour and how its more "vehicle like" than before. 

I would like to get it, but I neither got the latest console or a pretty "good" pc. So I will just watch a let's play serie(s) of it. At least I got Fallout: New vegas :3.

From what I seen from the let's play serie gameplay wise, I'm a big fan of the gun modify system, seems more "free" than the previous installment.

I'm enjoying it by cheating like a bastard.

I tried to play legit but my choice of marksman rifles wasn't working out and I was constantly bumping into carry weight despite always needing to loot more stuff to keep crafting. Just wasn't fun. Maybe not my type of game. :/

I started messing with the console commands because there was no way to respec and I explored a lot but didn't touch the main quest line.

Just before work today I restarted at the save on the way out of 111 and I'm just going pretty much full cheater this time. Not god mode but lots of free perks, 9999 carry weight maximum, a big pile of cores to use the power armor all the time and all the ammo my minigun can eat. :P

Edited by VKhaun

I'm enjoying it by cheating like a bastard.

I tried to play legit but my choice of marksman rifles wasn't working out and I was constantly bumping into carry weight despite always needing to loot more stuff to keep crafting. Just wasn't fun. Maybe not my type of game. :/

I started messing with the console commands because there was no way to respec and I explored a lot but didn't touch the main quest line.

Just before work today I restarted at the save on the way out of 111 and I'm just going pretty much full cheater this time. Not god mode but lots of free perks, 9999 carry weight maximum, a big pile of cores to use the power armor all the time and all the ammo my minigun can eat. :P

Could always do

Player.setlevel (insert number)

Player.setav (Special)

:p

That's what I did on the 2nd run.

I would like to get it, but I neither got the latest console or a pretty "good" pc. So I will just watch a let's play serie(s) of it. At least I got Fallout: New vegas :3.

From what I seen from the let's play serie gameplay wise, I'm a big fan of the gun modify system, seems more "free" than the previous installment.

Well I'm currently running on an AMD 7750 HD 1GB, i5 3.0 ghz and 8GB ram. If you have something close to that you should be capable of running it at around 45 FPS on low. Slightly less on medium but the only noticeable differences I see are the shadows.

Honestly the one thing that really annoys me is the lack of interesting armors. Like jesus christ, only two armor pieces are even that interesting to me + the regular gas mask.

Whereas in Fallout: NV, I kept switched my clothing to really cool looking ones.

Right now I'm on a break from F4, because I got other games to play. 

To me, F4 is not GOTY (That spot is reserved for Bloodborne)

Honestly the one thing that really annoys me is the lack of interesting armors. Like jesus christ, only two armor pieces are even that interesting to me + the regular gas mask.

Whereas in Fallout: NV, I kept switched my clothing to really cool looking ones.

Right now I'm on a break from F4, because I got other games to play.

To me, F4 is not GOTY (That spot is reserved for Bloodborne)

Ew Bloodborne. J/k

Realistically the media would probably make it FO4, Witcher or MGS.

My project at work tonight is to figure out what the damn chainsword from the loading screens called so I can collect skulls for the skull throne. If anyone knows or has it please post.

EDIT-- NM. Ripper. I thought I was getting results from older FO games but it's in multiple. ^^

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ripper_(Fallout_4)

Could always do
Player.setlevel (insert number)
Player.setav (Special)
:p
That's what I did on the 2nd run.

Things escalated a bit since that post... I'm pretty much in full Space Marine mode now.

10 of all stats. All the perks. 9999 carry weight. Full suit of X-01 top tier, titanium, jet pack, visor highlights enemies, extra bright head light, improved AP regens and using a gattling laser all upgraded. Then I used the attachmod command to add 50 rad damage to the gun and +move speed to all the armor parts. A giant pile of fusion cores to keep it all going. 1,000 bobby pins, stimpacks, and rad away.

And if that's not fast enough I can always use the command to just set my move speed higher.

No god mode though. That'd be cheating.

Edited by VKhaun

My project at work tonight is to figure out what the damn chainsword from the loading screens called so I can collect skulls for the skull throne. If anyone knows or has it please post.

EDIT-- NM. Ripper. I thought I was getting results from older FO games but it's in multiple. ^^

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ripper_(Fallout_4)

Things escalated a bit since that post... I'm pretty much in full Space Marine mode now.

10 of all stats. All the perks. 9999 carry weight. Full suit of X-01 top tier, titanium, jet pack, visor highlights enemies, extra bright head light, improved AP regens and using a gattling laser all upgraded. Then I used the attachmod command to add 50 rad damage to the gun and +move speed to all the armor parts. A giant pile of fusion cores to keep it all going. 1,000 bobby pins, stimpacks, and rad away.

And if that's not fast enough I can always use the command to just set my move speed higher.

No god mode though. That'd be cheating.

What's the attach mod command?

What's the attach mod command?

Drop the item.

Open console.

Click the item to target it.

attachmod <ID#>

I use this google sheet which sites this website but you can probably find more ID's elsewhere on the net.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_weapons

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&pli=1&sle=true

EDIT--

Now that I look it doesn't site a page for the armor ones, but they're in the google doc. Search the page for "Legendary Armor Mod" and it's #2.

Edited by VKhaun

Drop the item.

Open console.

Click the item to target it.

attachmod <ID#>

I use this google sheet which sites this website but you can probably find more ID's elsewhere on the net.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_weapons

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&pli=1&sle=true

EDIT--

Now that I look it doesn't site a page for the armor ones, but they're in the google doc. Search the page for "Legendary Armor Mod" and it's #2.

Haxor!!

FromSoft?

Three to four GOTY awards to Dark Souls and I believe one GOTY award for Dark Souls 2. Demon's Souls won 2 GOTY awards.

Bloodborne did however win Best Original game and was nominated for a GOTY award.

I see. Well Witcher 3 seems like the best nominee so far.