Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn In Late Game

YasaiTsume

Went to Survival on Ceres with pubs farming Defiled Snap Dragon 

v27O8Rr.jpg

Pretty strong set up with Nekros and Hydroid and managed to go up to 50min where the Level 100 Bombards started spilling out.

Saryn is now better in endgame situations I guess!

Edited by YasaiTsume

You'll never convince the majority of people, but I say this is good to see.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have the sudden urge to watch Sad Cat Diaries again...

You have a lex prime and bearly made it past the damage of the farming nekros.

While splitting the damage with a second Saryn, mind you.

You have a lex prime and bearly made it past the damage of the farming nekros.

1. I came in late.

2. I used my abilities more :v 

3. I use a weird &#! Lex Prime build that focuses on Fire rate and Reload speed so it is natural I do lower damage than expected.

1. I came in late.

2. I used my abilities more :v 

3. I use a weird ! Lex Prime build that focuses on Fire rate and Reload speed so it is natural I do lower damage than expected.

Then we have the frame people call trash Tier with 37% damage.

Edited by SarahApple

Then we have the frame people call trash Tier with 37% damage.

Just as people are wrong about Saryn, so too can they be wrong about Hydroid. And we don't really have reference to what else Hydroid was using, but looking at those total kills it was likely something tough.

All of which is utterly MOOT by the point that Saryn was STILL effective into the late game, as is evidenced by OP's experience. The update has made her a more active a fun Warframe and she has maintained her damage output easily. While her playstyle may not be for you, to say her update "ruined" her is simply incorrect given the mounting evidence.

Players complain about Hydroid, Nekros, and the new Saryn being bad-tier. I'm happy this post came along. With enough effort, it's still playable.

We pretty much sat on a bridge with the Hydroid and Nekros controlling the middle while me and the other Saryn patrolled back and forth with Molt + Spore + Miasma combo until we were forced to keep moving to kite the bigger monsters. 

Terrify and Swarm really helped alot at keeping things off our backs while I think the Hydroid had an Ignis and roasted anything that got out of hand. 

The funny thing is that the dot damage of new Miasma is not tripled with two procs but effectively 6 times as high since viral proc acts as another indirect multiplier. I love new Saryn, went from my least played frame (aside from Oberon) to one of my top favourites along with Zephyr.

To be honest, I wasn't aware that magnetic damage was involved at all.

So I checked.

And apparently, the initial damage is magnetic and the continuous thrasing damage is finisher.

People still think Hydroid sucks for some reason. Go figure. Someone just made a brand new "weakest Warframe" thread annd Hydroid appears every 5 or so posts.