Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For The Natah Quest And Equinox, De Please Read.

Arcaedias

Before I start, I do want to mention that I do already have Equinox and not a word of complaint escaped my mouth about the grind, mostly because I enjoyed the new boss fight. However, I understand that people are having issues with it. This is understandable because RNGina is the cruelest of mistresses. So, this idea came to me while brushing my teeth this morning.

Since the sentient spawn rate is fairly high now, bordering 100%, if not already 100% in survivals on Uranus, I propose that Equinox be moved to the actual Natah quest. Spreading her pieces out somewhat symmetrically throughout the quest line would cut down on the massive grind it takes to receive her and also make the quest more rewarding, not to say that the lore isn't already juicy enough to be tasted. Another reason for this to be done, is that it will make more people do the quest. I have personally witnessed a surprising number or people who just don't do or haven't gotten to the quest because it isn't particularly necessary. The same way most people wouldn't get the tiny bits of lore that they do have if the Mirage/Limbo/Chroma quests weren't a necessity for getting them without spending a mildly hefty sum of plat. But will Tyl have to drop you ask? Well Ash of course. What will manics drop? Idk maybe the stances they could/should be dropping could have their drop chances increased, because lord knows only a few people are getting anything from the buggers except for Ash pieces in the raid (Inb4 the F*** who goes "Manics drop their entire loot table for me every time I kill one uguu~ owo). In doing so they could also buff Tyl Regor to make him a slightly more interesting/lasting fight since you now don't have to kill him an upwards of 30 times to get Equinox.

Tl;dr, Moving Equinox into the Natah quest and Ash back to Tyl Regor would be a very efficient decision and also be very relieving for players. It'd also make a bit more sense since Tyl Regor dropping Ash fits thematically.

Thanks for reading.

Alternatively, I remember someone suggested that Tyl Regor should switch frame drops with Vay Hek (who drops Hydroid). It would be very fitting since:

a) Hydroid is the water frame, so now he'd drop on a water themed planet

b) Earth has a day and night cycle, so Equinox's day pieces could be rewarded during the day and the night pieces at night, as oppose to the current setup where all eight pieces share the same drop table.

As for Ash, personally I think it would make sense to move him to Clan research instead of having him drop from one of the most uncommon enemies in the game.

Alternatively, I remember someone suggested that Tyl Regor should switch frame drops with Vay Hek (who drops Hydroid). It would be very fitting since:

b) Earth has a day and night cycle, so Equinox's day pieces could be rewarded during the day and the night pieces at night, as oppose to the current setup where all eight pieces share the same drop table.

As for Ash, personally I think it would make sense to move him to Clan research instead of having him drop from one of the most uncommon enemies in the game.

100% this.

I originally thought Equinox followed a pattern too, regarding EST hours. turns out she didnt :/

But yes. One thing is grinding to get stuff, another thing is having 8 parts dropping from the same boss. its madening. got a frined that took two months to get her. I only took a week, and that was good.  GOOD!

^

This, but I am not sure about ash. Sounds like a good idea though!

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

Or you know, buy her from the Market?

Making drops higher simply means less actual sales for the Frame. Why is that never taken into consideration?

If anything, Frames should be harder to get at the start, then gradually easier when sales of the Frame on the market wanes to a point that DE can say they made enough.

People keep wanting systems that get them a brand new Frame within hours, and sometimes it's possible. Why do you think you then have a 3 day build time?

Or you know, buy her from the Market?

Making drops higher simply means less actual sales for the Frame. Why is that never taken into consideration?

If anything, Frames should be harder to get at the start, then gradually easier when sales of the Frame on the market wanes to a point that DE can say they made enough.

People keep wanting systems that get them a brand new Frame within hours, and sometimes it's possible. Why do you think you then have a 3 day build time?

I don't think it's any easier to farm ash and mesa now