Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You've Played Too Much Warframe When

izzatuw

when you can't sleep because Conclave matches keep replaying in your head

when everything reminds you of WF in some way

Did you know Fallout 4 has fusion cores?

Yeap. Already finished it. Gauss Rifle seems like a steam punk version of Opticor, doesn't help the fact that you can charge it for maximum damage.

when everything reminds you of WF in some way.

Dogmeat for future Kubrow breed DE pls.

You press X to reload but it just doesn't work until you realize you need to press R.

Yeap. Already finished it. Gauss Rifle seems like a steam punk version of Opticor, doesn't help the fact that you can charge it for maximum damage.

But it just feels so. . .weak, I don't know. I would've thought the punch from the gun itself could send you staggering backwards. Maybe i'm just overlooking things.

Dogmeat for future Kubrow breed DE pls.

You press X to reload but it just doesn't work until you realize you need to press R.

But it just feels so. . .weak, I don't know. I would've thought the punch from the gun itself could send you staggering backwards. Maybe i'm just overlooking things.

Eh I haven't tried it completely, I bought it, shot it once or twice than did my new game. I do like my sniper rifle to pick off enemies stealthily <3

When you press 2 to go invis in tf2... or just switch ur wep to smg -.- I have played wayyy too much warframe... will i stop? HELL FRICKIN NO!

You pop out from work to get lunch; and can't wall-run -> bullet-jump -> copter over the slow-moving crowds:  While in your brain you're thinking "i've been nerfed!"

LOL

when you request a cup of EV in the morning.

when you call yourself a pleb for using the stairs

or

when your at your fathers funeral and you stand over him and put your hand out over his casket and casually look around.