Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Moving Some Mods Onto Sentinels

Loser_Prime

Please let this happen! 

and make it so that sentinels shoot crates/canisters. 

also thinking that they should be able to hack some... maybe that is over powered? maybe it can only do it if it has enough cypher chips equipped? 

and maybe also be able to equip them with consumables that they give you when you need them. like when I run low on health, it activates the health pack, or if my ammo runs out, it uses an equipped ammo box. same with shields. 

and how about making it stay still some times. when i get a good sniper spot on a defense mission, i want my sentinel to watch the door that leads to my position. that would be cool! 

finally, i want it to order pizza for me. sometimes i forget about eating when im playing warframe! :P 

Would be nice if the Sentinels were also in control of warframe damage/defense buffs...

I mean really unless you have Dethkube, it's really not gonna do much damage (I don't even have my shade shoot...).

Might as well give the player buffs as long as it exists.

Plus the mod capacity is DEFINITELY there.

Brilliant idea, though I wouldn't mind a completely new sentinel that is made just for this purpose either, like a harmless floating scifi pack mule that will float around and collect materials and mods while giving you a buff through the mods you added on it.