Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revert Colour Change Button.

--Q--WaffleZ

I usually enjoying try a different colour combination on a warframe and equipment.

And it got me into a situation like a previous color is better but I can't remember which colour I use

and it took me sometimes scoured through my colour pallet just to make it look like the previous one.

So, a revert change button would be a nice addition.

*Another reason is, you can safely experiment your colour while waiting at a lobby.  

Are your friends ready? but it looks ugly? just revert back and start a mission.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what the A, B, C is for above the character and weapons? To choose or play around with different colors, skin, etc.

Sort of.  We have those to save the combinations we like, but they aren't really helpful for experimentation.

I'd love a confirmation/revert changes button, not only for cosmetics but for modding as well.  (We used to have that, actually.)  I've made some changes in both tabs and then forget what I had originally. : /

Being able to reorder the tabs would be nice as well.  i.e. I love my colors for my tab B, but every time I change 'frames, I default to tab A.  Not that much of a hassle to change, but it would be nice to have the customization options.