Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Hostage Wont Follow

HeartPurity

I just failed a rescue mission because after all my hard work to break in the jail, the stupid hostage just keep on running to a wall and stuck there. I tried to lure her out and after a while, she will run back to the same spot and keep running there. I feel like killing her instead. The AI is just so dumb and it is very frustrating. Please delete this kind of pointless mission or make the hostage smarter to follow the player properly. Thank you. 

How about, instead of deleting the mission you just work the system to your advantage?

The hostage is stupid, yeah, we get it. ALL AI have glitches. So the only thin gyou can do is work the game to your advantage. How?

Simple: enemy spawns only really follow you, so just sprint towards extraction and the hostage should be fine

You don't need the rescue target at extraction to extract. And he does teleports to you if you go far enough away. More than normal, it's easier to rush to extraction. He'll teleports to you, and if solo, the moment you get to extraction, the mission end. No need to wait for him.

You don't need the rescue target at extraction to extract. And he does teleports to you if you go far enough away. More than normal, it's easier to rush to extraction. He'll teleports to you, and if solo, the moment you get to extraction, the mission end. No need to wait for him.

Even not solo, he seems to teleport to the player that is closest to extraction/farthest away.  I've blitzed ahead of my team mates before (and I wasn't the person who released the captive) and while a mile away from my team and about 100 meters from extraction the captive teleported to me.