Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ya'll Wanna Hear A Weird Dream I Had?

Morec0

There was a TV show called "How I met your mother".

During that show, they needed to portray the characters while smoking weed, but without actually having them smoke anything, so they had them eat a sandwich instead.

So when you said, that your crazy dream wasn't inspired by any drugs, and that you had only had a sandwich, this image from How I met your mother popped into my head, and it seemed to a fitting reference.

I stand corrected it seems.

No, no, no, not "huh? I don't get it still", but "huh. well that's interesting".

Edited by Morec0

I was working at a Burger King but the place had to be shut down because the Hutt (yeah, from Star Wars) that ran it was shot in the face, and I was totally okay with him being dead because earlier that day I'd gotten chewed out for not hanging street light properly.

This is honestly one of the weirder one's I've had.

Have you been playing Battlefront, Morec0? 

I'm disappointed it was Burger King and not Pizza Hutt

This is good!

I have a recurring dream of zombies chasing me. Must be due to too much watching the walking dead or playing COD zombies, lol. 

In the dream the zombies broke into the house. I was screaming my head off as they chased me. My brother was present and he was playing games on the PS4 and handed me our dad's Mossberg shotgun and just went back to play. I shoot the zombies point blank and had no effect, like shooting rock salt. Run out of ammo I use it as a club and my blows were so weak they kept coming. I was really using all my might and I'm getting really frustrated. I jumped into the car (grabed a few manolo blahnik favorite heels) fastened my seat belt and the car won't speed up and I had to do a Fred Flintstone feet to the ground to propel my vehicle. I broke a heel and I was very pissed off. All of a sudden the car speed to 60 mph, lost control and hit a wall or tree. I'm thrown thru the windshield. I could feel the immense pain and couldn't move, I felt my tears run down on my cheeks then died slowly. And I see my dead body on the hood of the car as my spirit leaves. But the funny thing was, I was holding a pair of spirit shoes on my left hand.

I wonder what my dream means?