Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introductions And A Problem?

456blaa

Question

hello everyone. I just joined warframe and apparently a long time ago played one match or whatever. I did not like the sword, gun stuff so I did not continue playing. recently I saw my brother playing it and wanted to try again. I fell in love with the new bolt suit, the bow staff, the bow and the kuni weapons on the ps4 version. but apparently I'm getting punished for playing once before by being forced to use the guns (I want to use the bow) and a sword, with the Excalibur frame.

I don't want to play with that frame and the weapons I want cost real world money to get. what is this? this is more of a punishment for trying it once.

If someone could point me to someone I could talk to about getting this fixed. I don't want my game experience to be ruined and not play what looks like a great game.

I did not want special treatment but I got it so to fix it I guess more is neccary. I just wanted the start as any brand new player

PS: I know its cause I had an old account but this is my only email account and making a new one seems redundant when its probably a simple in game fix.

thank you to anyone who actually help and to those that say just make a new account. well you already have my answer.

Edited by 456blaa

18 answers to this question

Well, if you want to use the Mk1-paris, mk1-kunai and mk1-bo, that's easy, each are only 15,000 credits each on the market, just do a few missions and purchase them and you're good to go. (You'll need to sell your current weapons or purchase new weapon slots)

As far as picking up Volt, you can pick up his Blue prints (chassis, systems, and helmet) in any Clans Tenno Lab that has done the appropriate research for it. His main blueprint is on the market.

So, join a clan that has Tenno lab research completed (or at least has Volt's research completed), and for the weapons just do a few missions to get enough credits and pick up the other weapons in the market.

Hope that helps!

PS: just so you know, DE don't account resets anymore, so if you want to completely start from scratch (I know you don't want to hear this) you'll have to just start another account. But if you don't mind continuing from where you're current account is the above advice will get you want you want (without spending any real money that is)

Edited by TennoMordant

it did not. I absolutely do not want to play with this frame or these weapons. at all. last time I played I was seriously disappointed and did not pick up the game again. well until now. is there anyway to delete this account so I can make a new one using my email?

Edited by 456blaa

it did not. I absolutely do not want to play with this frame or these weapons. at all. last time I played I was seriously disappointed and did not pick up the game again. well until now. is there anyway to delete this account so I can make a new one using my email?

You can't on the account part, also you can get everything in the game without spending money at all.

Edited by KJRenz

It shouldn't take long to get the stuff you want. The exact same thing happened to me. I played a long time ago, then came back, and there was the new tutorial where you could pick your weapon, but after the mission, it gave me back the braton, lato and skana. The difference is that i kept the new warframe i picked he second time, but still i had my old weapons. It didn't take long before i had another weapon and warframe. I personally recommend the boltor, as it's easy to get and pretty strong for a beginner weapon. You just need to buy blueprint on the market and then build it, or you can buy the MK1 weapons (basically beginner weapons) for a low ammount of credits (15k i think).

biggest problem though. this is the frame and weapons that made me quit. its all the basic stuff. I know I'm complaining about special treatment but I just wanted a normal start. I'm sorry I'm being difficult and you all are trying to help. so there is abo@#&*ley no way to get this account deleted so I can start fresh? like at all? no mods or devs I can talk to and get it done?

biggest problem though. this is the frame and weapons that made me quit. its all the basic stuff. I know I'm complaining about special treatment but I just wanted a normal start. I'm sorry I'm being difficult and you all are trying to help. so there is abo@#&*ley no way to get this account deleted so I can start fresh? like at all? no mods or devs I can talk to and get it done?

I just don't think the game is your cup of tea really. DE cannot and will not delete your account or reset it to get a fresh start unless you make a new email.

thanks for the advice everyone. (still not giving up on the hard damned reset thing)

It can't happen, I'm sorry. I really would not like to see you waste your time.

so got the bow then saw that all weapons have bluepints, feel stupid cause I could have saved for a better bow. still the boomerang is fun. got to change that melee weapon button though. the frame looks grabage but its all I can do for now. thank you again for all the help of me getting over myself.

Hello There!

Please contact Support as they can help you out in deleting your current account so that you can make a new one!

Each and every weapon in this game (besides the Prime and platinum excl.) is optainable by Credits only, which you can get by playing the game on various misions. Since your bro is playing the game also... I would ask him how to....

You'll need certain Mastery Rank to play with certain weapons also.... so having patience is also for the best in your situation..

p.s. We would gladly help you out on the Player Helping Player subforum.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Every Warframe, weapon, and pet is available to earn just by playing the game. You're not stuck with anything. Here's a resource chock full of all of the items in Warframe: http://warframe.wikia.com. If you can't find an item or the item's blueprint in the market, look into your clan's dojo to see if it's a clan blueprint and has been researched (you will need to join a clan to do this); if not in either of those, then it's likely a weapon which is dropped in-game.

One bit of advice - please rank up all warframes and weapons prior to discarding them...ranking up equipment is the only way to gain experience towards your player rank. This is important as there are some items which are rank locked.

Feel free to send to me an in-game friend request and I'll help you out if you still have any questions.

Enjoy!