The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Go-To Warframe?

WillowHeart

Valkyr because I just love the berserker mindset of you hurt me but all that does is tick me off plus I love melee only.

Like my saying with her goes "Whether it's your blood or mine I don't care as long as there is some flying in the air."

Edited by evilfluffy

It's all about Banshee. All her skills are useful and she's adaptive.

Sonar~ shows enemies on map and highlights weak spots for extra damage.

Sonic blast~ Great CC and with the augment it will remove armor

Silence~ Good CC while opening enemies up for finishers (being silent doesn't hurt either)

Bass drop Sound quake~ Crazy good CC and good against corpus.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

Saryn for everything. 
She has a fair EH, and a good synergy between Rage and Regen molt, making her very good at surviving onslaughts.
She also has a nice bit of utility, just enough to get out of tough spots.

I rarely change frames unless a squad needs a special touch from a certain frame, if not I just run Saryn for everything.

I use nova P because M.Prime, i like the chain reactions!!

I use excalibro P for whatever else.

But i like all of the frames, some more, some less, but i like them anyway.

Chroma, Hydroid, Ember P, Oberon, Equinox, Atlas, Frost P, Volt P , sometimes Limbo, all of they are other options that i usually choose.

Sorry bad grammar, english is not my native language :P

First, Valkyr. She was my 1st goto frame for starmap (PUG/Solo) and Void (Solo) before joining a clan

Second, Loki. Once I leveled regular Loki and saw how versatile he was I focused on getting Loki Prime and used him for almost everything while collecting other frames/primes. He was a quick frame I could use to keep up with experienced clan mates on speed runs.

Later, Old Saryn for long survivals and interceptions. She was my new solo frame on high tier Void solos. Frost Prime for long duration, high tier Void defense/ Mobile Defense. Old Greedy Mag Prime/Nekros for resource farming with clan mates. Nova Prime for core farming.

Now, it's a combination of Loki P (Spy/Capture), Frost P (MD), EV Trinity (D/Int.), Hydroid (Resource Farm), Mesa (Credit Farm), Valkyr (Survival) and Limbo (Sabotage)

So you could say I've gotten away from a "GOTO" frame and built a diversity of frames for specific roles. I still play other frames once in a while just for a change of pace or to irritate my clan mates who try and tell me what frame and build to bring. I keep this game fun by using unconventional frames/weapons for missions they are not normally used for just for the challenge.