Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would An Untimed "raid" Be Received?

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

To clean it up a little, we have survival which is a "hack and slash" mode against the clock (life support) that doesn't always last as long as some would like. (Like when enemies refuse to drop capsules for 40% or more of the gauge)

Would there be any room for a modified version that basically gets treated as an endless extermination where rewards are given per x amount of kills (the more players, the higher the checkpoint) or just something that can be treated as an area to mess around with different builds under live-fire and see how long it can last into a mission without being pressured to add more time to not auto-fail (unless you have a decent lasting Hysteria/Absorb)?

Personally, I just find it to be a good moment to vent via slashing through a horde of enemies at leisure rather than run around hoping enemies will actually spawn in decent sized groups (or at all, you know those moments where the ship is just devoid for a few minutes with maybe 1 enemy spawning every so often), let alone to drop a capsule for a quickly depleted 4% once you've exhausted all storage containers in the level.

(And even though this is a game [supposedly] about mysterious future space ninjas, even they have to go loud if the situation calls for it.)

edited out the OP

i like the idea :-)

the mission is perfect for those moments when you just want to watch things die. no chasing life support, care about objectives, just kill.

however, i wouldn't add good rewards - the mission type sounds like something too easy to cheese through it without actual effort. maybe bonus credits based on headshots, or slide kills etc

Edited by Krumplifej

i just want an unlimited tower mode where you go thru "floors" of exterminate where each floor rotates thru the enemy factions going

infested

corpus

grineer

corrupted

infested+corpus

corpus+grineer

grineer+corrupted

corrupted+infested

infested+corpus+grineer

corpus+grineer+corrupted

grineer+corrupted+infested

corrupted+infested+corpus