The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset - Snipetron Is Exclusive Now

Mythblaze

I hope they buff the Snipetron.

Personally I love it. Only thing I hate about it is the low mag cap. and slow reload.

I currently adore the Latron since it does everything a Snipetron does, but better except for the obvious base damage difference. However I can still do about 400 - 600 damage with a single bullet with my Latron, while the Snipetron would of done over 1k. Then again Latron has 15 mag cap. While Snipetron has 4. So we obviously know who is going to be handy in a tough situation.

boo, I wanna snipetron now...

When I first saw it I thought "Boy this thing must suck"

But now that it is a rare weapon I want one just because it's gone.

P.S. Yes I am trolling you.

Well I hope if they bring it back with an upgraded change that the people who actually paid for it, like myself, will get the upgraded version changes implemented to it. It would really suck if others had a better snipetron then others who have the same paid/built weapon already in their arsenal. I use the rifle a lot to, and I hope that if they change it in any way that they also leave how it works alone. Sure upgrade the amount of shots it fires (more then 5) or update the damage... Whatever... But leave the mechanics alone please.

I also would like a chance to get my Snipertron back. Not because its gone, because it was the gun I was using before the reset and I liked it. It shouldn't have just disappeared so I'm glad to know it might become available again soon. Just hope I'm around when the window opens.

The reset does not save the Snipetron at this time. I have heard through the Corpus-Grapevine that Lotus forces have secured the faulty Snipetrons (Corpus models firing Grineer bullets), and they may make a limited return.

Just recolor the Vulkar with some shiny metal stuff (like the Vandels only pure Silver instead of Blue). Give it the old snipertron stats, and do a swap in the database.

Edited by Brasten

Just recolor the Vulkar with some shiny metal stuff (like the Vandels only pure Silver instead of Blue). Give it the old snipertron stats, and do a swap in the database.

The Snipetron is going to make a return for a short while, been confirmed by DE twice now.