Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Frequent Energy Drops?

_OnePunchMan_

Question

3 answers to this question

To specifically answer the health orb question, Oberon's 4th skill, Reckoning has a chance for enemies to drop health orbs when killed by Reckoning.

As said above, Nekros's 3rd skill, Desecrate has a chance to spawn health orbs from enemy corpses (in addition to dropping other items). Specifically, a 60% chance to spawn a health orb from an enemy body, and a 90% chance for an enemy to reroll drops if that body spawns a health orb.

As far as I can remember, other skills don't give Energy orbs to allies. However, Trinity's Energy Vampire will give energy in a certain radius from an enemy that you cast it on.

Also as has been said above, there are Team Energy Restores. The blueprints to make them in large quantities are pretty expensive though (250k credits for the x10 blueprints). They do have blueprints that only make 1 at a time for around 25k credits I think.

However, instead of looking for energy drops, you're probably looking for "Power Efficiency" instead. Power Efficiency mods (like Streamline and Fleeting Expertise) lowers the cost of your abilities. As an example, having 25% Power Efficiency (displayed as 125% in the arsenal) will make all abilities cost 25% less energy, so a 4th skill will cost 75 instead of 100 and your 1st skill will cost 18.75 energy instead of 25.

interesting.

you must have been playing with a Nekros or Oberon, as they have Abilities which cause Health Orbs to drop.

normally, Health Orbs ONLY come from opening Lockers. if you were seeing many of them around, there must have been one of those two Warframes present (we don't talk about Pool of Life, i'm sure nobody was using that Trinity Augment).

Desecrate on Nekros can cause extra Energy Orbs to drop, and Energy Vampire on Trinity can pulse Energy to yourself and Allies, if you're looking for more Energy.

however, as you play, you'll discover more Mods, primarily those being Efficiency Mods, allowing your Abilities to cost less Energy.

after typing this i realize previous responses have basically answered, but... i don't feel like deleting everything i typed.