Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De Can We Get More Dojo Paint Research?

.Fire_Fly.

well we completed ours and we don't really like any of the colors now that we can choose what ever we want

but none of it fits our clan logo which is a vary bright neon red, could we get more paint research like deeper reds or blacks a true white maybe?

but we are pretty excited to have completed the colors, was awesome run :D

I'm not sure how much work it would be, but adding a new colour to the Dojo pigment list every month or two would be nice.

I assume that compared to many things in WF, colours are very simple, so why not have an open pol on the forums to decide the next enemy and the colour? This would bring a minor element of community participation, plus it would filter out a lot of complaints about new farming objectives.

When I first joined a clan, as a brand new player, and suddenly got a pigment drop and asked "What's this for?" and was told color research, I was like Yes! free colors! Oh wait dojo only? Damn, oh well.

Anyway, sure, more colors are always good.  Perhaps matching some of the colors available to tenno appearance.

Maybe DE can run a contest/poll to see which x number of colors are get highest votes to be added.

Not only it would be cool to get more colors but maybe bring back the old rooms.

wxlcciH.jpg

FrAN6Kq.jpg

7UbJdb3.jpg

Believe it or not, my clan's dojo still has two or three of those rooms from the old days (I joined December 2014 IIRC). I too wish we could get those rooms back because they looked pretty good. Kinda makes me think of taming the infestation to be used as a symbol of togetherness as a guild (which almost mirrors the Orokin's white trees, which reminds me of one race branching out into the six we have). Honestly, it would be nice if we could have both types of rooms for personal guild lore reasons.

On-topic, definite +1. I finally kicked-started our clan's color research, which has fallen down to me and one other person because the clan is so inactive. I think farming for colors is fun! And if DE were to add faction-specific decor, I think we could have a use for all those ampules and samples on top of maybe farming specific enemies for a certain part of said decoration. I just feel like they kinda forgot about dojos aside from research items.