Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yay, A Gorgon Blueprint...

Xylia

So I log in, watch the "slots" spin and it gives me a Gorgon Blueprint.

YAY!

.......oh wait, I'm standing there HOLDING a Gorgon. In my hands.

Could I, like, exchange that for 10,000cr or something? Nope, 2500.

If you're going to stick Marketplace BPs on the Daily Roll could we at least sell them for 10,000cr that way it'd be the same as winning the 10,000cr on the daily roll?

And also... what happens if you're <Rank3 and the slots fall on Gorgon (or any other XP locked item)? Just curious.

Edited by Xylia

It would be better to sell it for 10k but, its a daily Gamble. like a lottery card. your not pormised to get anything. heck i have maxed all my items. and frames and still get item XP an stuff thats Very pointless to what i need. i just think if we do that then people will be mad if they DONT get the BP or 10k. be greatful for what you get, since trading is around the Far.... long... Neverending corner you could possiably trade it for other materials!

Why are you even upset that the game fave you a free 2500 credits? I'd like to remind you that previously we got a 2000 credit reward or an ammo box as a standard reward. Yeah, some rewards are better than others and the better ones are rarer, get used to it.

P.S. Seriously, complaining about getting an item worth 25000 credits for free, people these days.