Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Reapers of Warframe•° #1 Event Mountain Clan ° Hunts ° All Adult ° Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance •°

(PSN)Steelergurl33

On 12/7/2017 at 2:35 PM, (PS4)Laufrey said:

Steelergurl33, with that clarity I'm sure I could work that and would be happy to join. Thank you.

Sadly you only have 172 hours played on ps4 currently. Sadly we cannot bring you in at this time. Sorry mate. We can get you into a clan in our Alliance if you'd like. Let me know. 

Hi, me and a friend of mine (Mr 4 and 5 accordingly), are looking for a clan. We both have a good deal of experience with Warframe on PC and recently decided switch to PS4. May not be able to be online every day, but we do spend a lot of time in game. Would be glad to be a part of your Clan. PSN Id: adeejayraw (me) RealKif (my friend) Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Very limited spots. The Trophy grind is over. We made 15 Gold Plague Star trophies!! That's 45k cystos! Why? Because we can👊🏼

2 spots remain. 

Merry Tenno-Mas!!! 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Couple spots opened. Psn message today!

Another awesome year as the number 1 mountain clan in Events and leaderboards(Always top 1-3)!! Stoked to be a part of something so amazing!

• 3 weeks later...