Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Reapers of Warframe•° #1 Event Mountain Clan ° Hunts ° All Adult ° Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance •°

(PSN)Steelergurl33

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I would like to be a part of The Reapers Of Warframe. PSN is Chronick814. I am new to playstation but have been playing on pc for years. I am currently MR4 but progressing very fast. I am pretty active from 11am to 11pm (pst US) Hope to see you guys soon. Happy hunting fellow Tenno! :)

Edited by (PS4)Chronick814
capitilization

14 hours ago, (PS4)Chronick814 said:

Hey guys, I would like to be a part of The Reapers Of Warframe. PSN is Chronick814. I am new to playstation but have been playing on pc for years. I am currently MR4 but progressing very fast. I am pretty active from 11am to 11pm (pst US) Hope to see you guys soon. Happy hunting fellow Tenno! :)

Hi Chronick, unfortunately we cannot accept you at this time as are very strict about the 300hrs played requirement regardless of past experience, alt accounts etc and we happen to be maxed atm. I can reach out to clan warlords in our Alliance if you'd like to join a clan within SoH. Lmk. Thank you for your interest. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Hi Chronick, unfortunately we cannot accept you at this time as are very strict about the 300hrs played requirement regardless of past experience, alt accounts etc and we happen to be maxed atm. I can reach out to clan warlords in our Alliance if you'd like to join a clan within SoH. Lmk. Thank you for your interest. 

thanks so much for the quick response. I appreciate it.  I understand your 300h requirement. Hopefully later down the line I'' just re-apply for clan membership. See you on the Plains! :)

Hello. Looking for a decent clan along the lines of Reapers. I don't think i'm active enough for WF events for the Reapers however. Thanks for your time. 

For what its worth, over 21, MR 12, been playing over four years between PC,xbox and now ps4 and well past 500 hrs.  

PSN: Laufrey

Edited by (PS4)Laufrey

2 hours ago, (PS4)Laufrey said:

Hello. Looking for a decent clan along the lines of Reapers. I don't think i'm active enough for WF events for the Reapers however. Thanks for your time. 

For what its worth, over 21, MR 12, been playing over four years between PC,xbox and now ps4 and well past 500 hrs.  

PSN: Laufrey

Ty. Events come roughly 2-3 times a year and last a week or longer. We only require all members to run once for mandatory amount. Most require a 1-2hr run once during the event. If that doesn' work for you I can see about a clan in our Alliance that has room. Let me know. Ty. 

16 hours ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Ty. Events come roughly 2-3 times a year and last a week or longer. We only require all members to run once for mandatory amount. Most require a 1-2hr run once during the event. If that doesn' work for you I can see about a clan in our Alliance that has room. Let me know. Ty. 

Steelergurl33, with that clarity I'm sure I could work that and would be happy to join. Thank you.