Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Rescue Targets

BrokenBullet

I've been thinking that Rescue missions should contain more NPCs. Like Grineer and Corpus Targets.

We already have Corpus and Grineer rescue targets like Darvo(Corpus) and Clem(Grineer).

Since we already have many Capture targets, why can't we have more rescue targets?

It would "spice" up the mission type. I know storage limitations would be a factor, but I would like to see this being implemented in the future.

Thanks for reading my little topic starter. Reply what you think of this idea down below!

so...... how would this "spice up" the missions?  and how does this work as far as lore (considering grineer and corpus are enemies, so they're currently properly placed in capture missions)?  Rescue is just that: rescue allies from enemy factions.

Darvo and Clem were more rogue from the factions, so they probably shouldn't really be taken into account here.

Edited by Firefly0037

I agree, from the post title it sounded more like you meant we had to rescue, say, as many hostages as possible, or maybe there's an iteration of the gametype where rather than a prison block, you instead have to infiltrate a room where the Grineer are holding a group of hostages who have been found aiding the Tenno cause blah blah blah, in short-- Die Hard 1. You have to get in and free as many hostages as possible from a group of these traitors before the Grineer discover you and start killing the hostages. In other words, you'd have to kill all the Grineer in the room without the other Grineer getting wise of it in order to secure 100% of the hostages.