Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2 Next Update!

TheErebus.

AAAAW YEAH THE PATRIARCH IS COMING BACK BABY

http://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-patriarch-boss-reveal/

Ws-wpSULaIrf.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

W-woah patty...umm u ok there dude? You look a little green.

But in all seriousness, the update of the DLC will include:

534DdW8k0YWv.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

The two maps Black Forest and the Farmhouse (YES OH GOD YES MY FAVORITE MAP).

It will also include the Microtransaction store (which only has cosmetics being sold)

I sorta wanna try it but MICROTRANSACTIONS

I can agree with you that microtransactions are garbage but honestly just sell the stuff and move on.

I hope we atleast get a toggle to switch to just stock content though. UT3 had that and this is the same engine.

Is Killing Floor 2 worth?

Depends if you are a fan of being told whats coming and not actually getting anything for months on end. I would personally say wait until all the perks are out then get it but I won't blame you if you get it early.

Edited by Makairi

I can agree with you that microtransactions are garbage but honestly just sell the stuff and move on.

I hope we atleast get a toggle to switch to just stock content though. UT3 had that and this is the same engine.

I don't see why the MTs for this one are such a problem, it's almost the same as TF2, except there wont be any skins that affect gun stats. 

I don't see why the MTs for this one are such a problem, it's almost the same as TF2, except there wont be any skins that affect gun stats. 

Its probably more the community in general, microtransactions and economies have increased phising, scamming, blackmail and generally scummy tactics plus when cosmetics and guns came into tf2 people stopped playing tf2 as a shooter and more as a trading sim.

CS:GO Atleast managed to maintain some seriousness despite the skins but thats also because its considered a esport and because competitive matchmaking is a thing there so there is no silly things that would otherwise kill matches.

Also the game isn't really finished and people generally don't smile upon adding microtransactions to a unfinished game that isn't obviously f2p and funded by stuff on the side.