Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardcore Pve Mode? Please? Reminiscing About Diablo Ii Hc

(PSN)Silverback73

Ah, yes, getting killed at lvl 75 by Hydras when the player went hostile and losing everything...

WAS IT WORTH IT??? ABSOLUTELY!

I'd like the option to feel that rush in Warframe and just wonder what other players think about the Hardcore account option in Warrframe. Would you be interested in this option?

To feel the rush and accomplishment of surviving and growing where death has true consequences...well?

The balance in this game is a joke, getting items is a drudge, enemies either look at you and kill themselves or kill you from three rooms down. What your suggesting sounds like an absolute nightmare. Where can I sign up?

Are you serious because the nectar smells irresistibly sweet or was that your snarky way of calling me a d*mb*ss? ;). No offense taken; keep the thread going!

Or just building warframe with "hardcore" option. Separate "hardcore" weaponry and stuff.

It definitely could be a revenue generator within the business model if a dual account was needed to keep things separate; starting from scratch and such.

Man you should totally watch the devstrem tomorrow. I heard they're going to show a bit of what the sortie system looks like in-game.

Thanks for the "heads up". Happy Turkey Day all!

Ah, yes, getting killed at lvl 75 by Hydras when the player went hostile and losing everything...

WAS IT WORTH IT??? ABSOLUTELY!

I'd like the option to feel that rush in Warframe and just wonder what other players think about the Hardcore account option in Warrframe. Would you be interested in this option?

To feel the rush and accomplishment of surviving and growing where death has true consequences...well?

Honest answer:

It opens doors for people to be coplete @$$holes.

Theoretically i can get behind it for 5 minutes before deciding its not worth the additional migrane.

Are you serious because the nectar smells irresistibly sweet or was that your snarky way of calling me a d*mb*ss? ;). No offense taken; keep the thread going!

No I'm serious. I love Diablo HC mode and if WF had that I'd have far more fun in the star chart (the heart of the game) rather than complaining about the drop chances of the new prime such and such.

Man you should totally watch the devstrem tomorrow. I heard they're going to show a bit of what the sortie system looks like in-game.

Seriously? I expect nothing more than several missions with buffed up difficulty that are available one after another.