Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Vauban Players..

Maulzaul

buLlu2k.png?1

NO!

Well, let me rephrase this.

If you're a good friend of mine who is new to the game, using a new warframe, or want me to, then no, I'm not going to keep them off of you, I'm going to use up all 400+ energy to cover you in them, so you can run around and shock people!

If you're a random person I don't know, and not in the same skype call, I'm not going to tesla you unless you ASK, key word here is ASK. If you ASK, I'll tesla you, if I tesla you, and you didn't ask, I'm sorry,  I missed, wasn't aiming for you, but got you anyways, so man up, and get over it.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

NO!

Well, let me rephrase this.

If you're a good friend of mine who is new to the game, using a new warframe, or want me to, then no, I'm not going to keep them off of you, I'm going to use up all 400+ energy to cover you in them, so you can run around and shock people!

If you're a random person I don't know, and not in the same skype call, I'm not going to tesla you unless you ASK, key word here is ASK. If you ASK, I'll tesla you, if I tesla you, and you didn't ask, I'm sorry,  I missed, wasn't aiming for you, but got you anyways, so man up, and get over it.

bro... no.

im helping you

not kidding bro

As being both on the causing and receiving end of the electrical mass of death, I don't find a problem with it. It's bounce sticking to players and vortex affecting other players which is cause for concern.

I don't mine anyone stick Tesla to me but sometime Tesla stick to my head and I hardly see anything.  I shine and blink, very annoying until it expire.

I only do that when we're at the very end of the mission, then me and my friends get laughs because they sometimes get stuck to the mouth area, so it looks like the warframes are chewing on the teslas.

I don't even want a Vauban but all these whiners are making me really want to craft one just so I can spite them by attaching 15 tesla to them. Seriously, what's your logic in this situation?

"WAAAAAH! HE PUT TESLAS ON ME! I DON'T WANNA BE ABLE TO INSTAKILL ANYTHING THAT GETS CLOSE, HOW DARE THOSE BASTARDS MAKE ME MORE COMBAT-EFFECTIVE!"

There is no argument here. There is literally no downside to have a tesla stuck to you. "But I can't see with them bright lights!" What are you, @(*()$ Velma? Turn off PhysX effects if it really bothers you that much.

Pretty sure that experience isn't as perfectly shared as most of the "Helping you" people think it is.  Simply put, running around and moving a tesla into range and killing everything does not get as much xp for my weapons as actually making the kills myself.  Since most players need that xp, your tesla is not helping.

Add on the fact that every player is supposed to know how to kill on their own anyway, and you would have to realize that you throwing a tesla on someone isn't helping, it's just saying that they don't know how to play.

Tesla isn't a bad skill, and some people use it to pump a lot of damage into a group quickly by throwing it on friends and letting them rush in, but it isn't good to randomly throw on every player.  Like a few of the posters above, use it on friends and people that ask, don't throw it on everyone and expect them to be thankful for you probably messing with their visibility, and their kills.

Pretty sure that experience isn't as perfectly shared as most of the "Helping you" people think it is.  Simply put, running around and moving a tesla into range and killing everything does not get as much xp for my weapons as actually making the kills myself.

Yes it does.

I love when Vauban sticks his little things on me. When he does I just run around and don't even shoot anything and watch as the balls kill everything. It's very amusing. I can't understand why it would bother you. This is not a competitive game, it's a team game.

I love when Vauban sticks his little things on me. When he does I just run around and don't even shoot anything and watch as the balls kill everything. It's very amusing. I can't understand why it would bother you. This is not a competitive game, it's a team game.

OP is just obviously jealous cause he can't go sticking balls on everyone.