Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Nitain Extract Alerts Longer!

TheBulitt

So far I have missed 4 Nitain alerts by a matter of 20-30 minutes, some by only 3 minutes. The last Nitain alert was only 39 mins long, how are we supposed to sit on the game 24/7 waiting for these when there are only 4-5 per day and they only last less than 40 minutes? Make them 1-2hrs long so people have a chance to check twitter and log in before they expire!

how are we supposed to sit on the game 24/7 waiting for these when there are only 4-5 per day and they only last less than 40 minutes?

Just let this site http://www.kingtaro.com/warframe/ run in the background and you will hear a sound when a new alert pops up. It's not the best solution but works for me.

Edited by Goblin_Wizard

So far I have missed 4 Nitain alerts by a matter of 20-30 minutes, some by only 3 minutes. The last Nitain alert was only 39 mins long, how are we supposed to sit on the game 24/7 waiting for these when there are only 4-5 per day and they only last less than 40 minutes? Make them 1-2hrs long so people have a chance to check twitter and log in before they expire!

Why would they do that? A resource rarity is calculated by all the factors that control how it drops. It can drop randomly or it can have time mechanics. If DE doubled how long it stayed up for, they would also have to lower how often they appear as a balance, as more people would be able to get it.

You will never please everyone. I already have more then needed for the new frame because I have jWarframe AND an Android APP that beeps at me when they are on. What sane person would sit in front of Twitter watching real time?

Hey, there is actually one on NOW 5.24PM (AU) 29.11.2015. Go get it.