Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Second Dream Umbra..?

Aeolar

This has to be umbra if there is 6 codes that means that it makes umbra bp, helm, chasis, systems, and kunai prime  and nikana prime but kunai and nikana prob in full sets? who knows thats my theory on this mysterious second dream quest

for waht i understood, umbras will be introduced with a lot of lore related things (missions for exemple) i'm not sure they will just reales umbra just to reales it, it wouldn't follow Dev's words in the last 2 or 3 livestreams

Edited by Regar

for waht i understood, umbras will be introduced with a lot of lore related things (missions for exemple) i'm not sure they will just reales umbra just to reales it, it wouldn't follow Dev's words in the last 2 or 3 livestreams

Can you honestly say that U18 isn't that best time to release Umbra?

This quest would be perfect for introducing him into the game, along with the rest of the lore.

Timing is irrelevant. Devs said they had to push his release back because of the second dream due to choosing to do one or the other, they are unrelated due to that fact.

Man, this frame has been sitting on the back bench for almost six months after his discovery. Timing is very relevant. He's all ready and waiting.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Man, this frame has been sitting on the back bench for almost six months after his discovery. Timing is very relevant. He's all ready and waiting.

He might be ready to play but not lore wise... let them do their stuff and we do ours. they have done many all nighters for us from time to time.

Doesn't mean they can't tell about Umbra's at the same time. That injured Excalibur will always stick in my mind as being a gateway for Umbra. We'll have to see on Thursday.

Gateway to the focus system.

I'm calling now.

We'll meet an unbeatable foe and have to go through 7 trials on the orokin moon to unlock our full potential.