Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris Final Form

CptDux

why do i feel like a nerf hammer mallet is hovering over this weapon...

Two shots and then reload (one shot and force reload preferred) makes it less a candidate for better balance than some weapons that took forever to get adjusted.

And it is a primary. Together with a MR12 requirement.

So I hope it stays as is, but won't be disappointed if it gets adjusted down. It would still be God tier. The weapon it's based on is pretty damn good as is.

This and synoid simulor is why we can't have nice things.

Sanctii tigris is a delete button in the form of a shotgun, nothing else comes close to it's power.

Synoid simulor also hits like a truck(pretty much launcher aoe but with much more ammo) and it kind of replaces vauban's vortex.

where the hell are you people finding these mods?!!!!

it feels like im in a different universe right now.

My shotgun barely does 10k. dafuq?

Grab our hand SoulReaper. We can show you the wooorld~

Super, Shotgun, Winning!~

Disappointed you didn't replace one punch man's head with atlas

Disappointed that the warframe anime lasted only for two seasons. When's the next season?

I'm missing the joke. Is there something One Punch Man and Warfarm have in common? I haven't seen the anime yet.

that, is very scary o-o

Yes, and my maniacal laughter was also. I got the base Tig and was super happy with it. I put my Latron Wraith on the shelf and started using that. Then literally days later the Sancti Tig was released. Felt like Lord Gaben and Chuck Norris handed me the weapon. Haha Yea, when you build for slash, enemies grew body parts just for you to blow off. And the awesome thing was, Nekros could desecrate each body part. xD

I remember when Mizu one shot T4 Vor and his top half flew away and he duplicated asses. Then both asses stayed with us the rest of the match. Lol

Yes, and my maniacal laughter was also. I got the base Tig and was super happy with it. I put my Latron Wraith on the shelf and started using that. Then literally days later the Sancti Tig was released. Felt like Lord Gaben and Chuck Norris handed me the weapon. Haha Yea, when you build for slash, enemies grew body parts just for you to blow off. And the awesome thing was, Nekros could desecrate each body part. xD

I remember when Mizu one shot T4 Vor and his top half flew away and he duplicated asses. Then both asses stayed with us the rest of the match. Lol

i really miss the cloned bits flying everywhere. the extreme levels of gore made the gun so fun it was illegal