Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Research Contribution Issues

BlackVortex

Currently there is no way to see who is contributing in research, there is no way to block research from being bought in the dojo and there is no way to contribute resources straight to the vault.

I don't really understand why its only possible to contribute credits to the vault, build an item in the dojo just for credit donation?

Why not add the ability to contribute resources too?? (something that has been suggested more than once here)

My main issue however is the fact that since the dojo research was conceived, players have been able to join a clan, buy all the blueprints and leave the clan, leeching off of all the hard work of other players. There have been many topics about this and I will keep making them every once in a while untill something has finally been done about this issue, because it creates a lot of annoyance amongst a lot of clans and their hard working members.

We already have implemented a way(over 2 years ago) to at least try to let people contribute a forma for accessing the dojo, but sadly this doesn't really restrict the real leechers from getting the blueprints they want, only to leave the clan afterwards.

With downgrading not being an option, perhaps we can get restrictions on the ranks for buying blueprints, or see who donated what, but preferably both options.

I know it is not a priority for DE, but it has not been for 2.5 years and the issue still persists.

Mind you a few of these options are 30 minutes work FOR AN AMATEUR.

Excuse the caps, but the annoyance of neglect over the years has grown to a considerable size by now.

For the love of Warframe do something about this.