Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler Concerns For Consoles

Evanescent

Went through the dev videos and see the mix up. They stated wukong and nezha will release on all platforms at the same time. With how Wukong and Nezha kept being talked about dropping with U18 launch the assumption was U18 also would be built to all at the same time.

Hmm.  I see.  I still remember them mentioning trying to get the updates for consoles to drop closer to the pc ones.

Nope U18 comes this week only on PC and some weeks after the J-Day, it'll come on consoles as usually.

Again, unless you have proof from DE that this is what's happening there is no point in you commenting.  You can reasonably assume due to how things have been before.  But you don't get to state it as fact with out proof.

Hmm.  I see.  I still remember them mentioning trying to get the updates for consoles to drop closer to the pc ones.

Again, unless you have proof from DE that this is what's happening there is no point in you commenting.  You can reasonably assume due to how things have been before.  But you don't get to state it as fact with out proof.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/566925-heads-up-spoiler-prevention-and-you/

Dude, Rebecca would not say that if X1 & PS4 players had U18 this week like us.

She says clearly PC, not every supports so just be patient please. I know you want to get that and this is understandable but you should be patient. ;)

Edited by CGs_Knackie