Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Off Topic Ic Roleplay] Weaponry Girls.

Trailgamer5

Imbel takes a juice, then leans against a wall in the corner, listening to music.

(She's pretty much that cool gal who chills on her own.)

(wait, she followed the others? Also I'll wait for someone else to enter before continuing, maybe he can start a plot point...)

Imbel takes a juice, then leans against a wall in the corner, listening to music.

(She's pretty much that cool gal who chills on her own.)

Margerette downs a 15th can, while Amirah begins drinking from her second. "Y'know, we've been, ~hic, trying ta prank some of da LMG Girls, tryin' ta steal their boxes and drums. It's ~hic been unsuccessful so far cause ~hic they reeeeaaaallyy fill hallways with bullets when they're pissed~ Aaand not pissed like ~hic I am now. like Angry, ya know~?"

"Heh, I'm sure it'll be hard for them to actually hit anything with their recoils." Margerette shakes her head. "They always lie down first before they fire, as if using a bi-pod stand. Really reduces the crazy recoil~"

"I-I see.. Well, why the LMG Girls?"

"Cause they're usually heavy and slow, unlike we light and nimble SMGs" Margerette smiles at her younger brother when she finished her sentence. "You tell em, Sis."

Edited by Trailgamer5

Margerette downs a 15th can, while Amirah begins drinking from her second. "Y'know, we've been, ~hic, trying ta prank some of da LMG Girls, tryin' ta steal their boxes and drums. It's ~hic been unsuccessful so far cause ~hic they reeeeaaaallyy fill hallways with bullets when they're pissed~ Aaand not pissed like ~hic I am now. like Angry, ya know~?"

"Heh, I'm sure it'll be hard for them to actually hit anything with their recoils." Margerette shakes her head. "They always lie down first before they fire, as if using a bi-pod stand. Really reduces the crazy recoil~"

"I-I see.. Well, why the LMG Girls?"

"Cause they're usually heavy and slow, unlike we light and nimble SMGs" Margerette smiles at her younger brother when she finished her sentence. "You tell em, Sis."

Imbel has been listening to music and not minding their conversation at all.

(Seriously though, she is not one to butt in.)

Imbel has been listening to music and not minding their conversation at all.

(Seriously though, she is not one to butt in.)

Amirah looks at Imbel. "hmm..." She points her fingers at Imbel, as in aiming a gun and suddenly a gunshot can be heard. Smoke drifting from both Amirah's fingers and directly beside Imbel's head. "Say, Imbel, I wanna ask you something."

Amirah looks at Imbel. "hmm..." She points her fingers at Imbel, as in aiming a gun and suddenly a gunshot can be heard. Smoke drifting from both Amirah's fingers and directly beside Imbel's head. "Say, Imbel, I wanna ask you something."

Imbel had tilted her head to avoid the bullet.

" What is it...?"

Imbel had tilted her head to avoid the bullet.

" What is it...?"

"You think you can outmaneuver an SMG? You are lighter and smaller, after all." Amirah blows the smoke from her fingers. "Of course, I think Margerette and Umbrine here would be up for the challenge."

"Are ya thinking what a'm thinking~?"

"If what you're thinking involves poking an LMG girl and running away, then yes."

"Oh, I'm totally in now~!"

"And don't forget me!"

"You think you can outmaneuver an SMG? You are lighter and smaller, after all." Amirah blows the smoke from her fingers. "Of course, I think Margerette and Umbrine here would be up for the challenge."

"Are ya thinking what a'm thinking~?"

"If what you're thinking involves poking an LMG girl and running away, then yes."

"Oh, I'm totally in now~!"

"And don't forget me!"

Imbel stands up from the chair and takes out her earbuds.

"Yes, although I have no reason to."

"And why is that? They have done nothing wrong..."

Imbel stands up from the chair and takes out her earbuds.

"Yes, although I have no reason to."

"And why is that? They have done nothing wrong..."

"That's because they are mostly inaccurate and slow to maneuver, compared to both SMGs and Pistols."

I know just the person to target~! Rachael Peerdevik. Margerette does a follow me gesture and the group heads off.

Meanwhile in the LMG quarters... *looks around* Khorosho... Rachael holds up a bottle of Vodka and pops open it's cap. Taking a seat and drinking it from a cup. She has Wood Brown hair left to Shoulder Length. Her eyes are a bright brown as well. Her face is a rather round shape, though unsurprising considering her rather curvy stature. Her clothing consisted of a Green Beret, a black shirt and Green pants, as well as a forest green coat.

"That's because they are mostly inaccurate and slow to maneuver, compared to both SMGs and Pistols."

I know just the person to target~! Rachael Peerdevik. Margerette does a follow me gesture and the group heads off.

Meanwhile in the LMG quarters... *looks around* Khorosho... Rachael holds up a bottle of Vodka and pops open it's cap. Taking a seat and drinking it from a cup. She has Wood Brown hair left to Shoulder Length. Her eyes are a bright brown as well. Her face is a rather round shape, though unsurprising considering her rather curvy stature. Her clothing consisted of a Green Beret, a black shirt and Green pants, as well as a forest green coat.

"And just because of that you're going to mess with them...?"

Imbel sighs in disappointment.

A teenaged girl wearing a german ww2 uniform ran around the corner and into Amirah, she had grey hair and blue eyes "Entschuldigung, but I am in a hurry. You must be ze new one, I am Anna Krupp, but most girls here just call me Luger. Have you seen Mosin-Nagant M91? She calls herself Mosin for short, she ran off after I was proposing to play "hide ze oversized bullet"."

"And just because of that you're going to mess with them...?"

Imbel sighs in disappointment.

"Well you have a better idea in comparing your nimbleness?" The group arrived in the corner. "I'll wait here. You 3 go on ahead."

"Gut. That will give us more space to maneuver." She and Umbrine stand outside Rachael's door and gestures Imbel to follow.

A teenaged girl wearing a german ww2 uniform ran around the corner and into Amirah, she had grey hair and blue eyes "Entschuldigung, but I am in a hurry. You must be ze new one, I am Anna Krupp, but most girls here just call me Luger. Have you seen Mosin-Nagant M91? She calls herself Mosin for short, she ran off after I was proposing to play "hide ze oversized bullet"."

"Eh? Luger, as in the pistol? Well, if you're going to find a Russian, your best bet is going to use vodka as bait." She laughs nervously at her crude humor. "B-but in truth. I have no idea where Mosin is." Edited by Trailgamer5