Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Off Topic Ic Roleplay] Weaponry Girls.

Trailgamer5

Amirah enters her room and throws herself onto the bed. "Well, the H&K siblings are in real trouble now~" The sounds of gun fire, yelling and running can be heard passing through and fro outside. Amirah smiles "Maybe we should call them the Polizei siblings? What do you think, Imbel?"

Imbel smiles and giggles.

" Well, they aren't doing their job right, it seems."

Imbel smiles and giggles.

" Well, they aren't doing their job right, it seems."

Amirah giggles back. "Something tells me they're going to have a lot of conflict with the legendary Kalashnikov. I have yet to meet her, hopefully I will soon. She gets featured in so much media~" She begins imagining things while lying on the bed in a cheerful manner.

Amirah giggles back. "Something tells me they're going to have a lot of conflict with the legendary Kalashnikov. I have yet to meet her, hopefully I will soon. She gets featured in so much media~" She begins imagining things while lying on the bed in a cheerful manner.

"I hope not."

Imbel sits on the bed next to her.

(that sucks. My Raifus would sink by then... *begins bailing out water*)

Amirah removes her magazine-hairclip and begins to undress. "Well I'll take a shower. Tell me if anything happens."

Imbel whistles suggestively and giggles.

" Will do!"

The Hechler and Koch siblings sprint around the corner. "You best start running if you don't want a Vodka Bottle thrown at your head!" Amirah leaned near the corner to check, only to see an angry RPD running straight at her. "Gah~!" And she began running the other direction.

"Speaking of Rachael, she's coming right at us!" And with that said, she sprints off. Rachael turns around the same corner and bangs into Luger. "Ow ow ow~ Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright. Oh Rachael, I wanted to speak to you, do you have any vodka you could spare? I want to use it as bait to lure Mosin out of ze place she ist hiding at."

"Yes, I'm alright. Oh Rachael, I wanted to speak to you, do you have any vodka you could spare? I want to use it as bait to lure Mosin out of ze place she ist hiding at."

"That Bolt rifle? Unfortunatly the last of my Vodka collection was ruined by a certain German." She coughed and glared at Umbrine. Edited by Trailgamer5

"That Bolt rifle? Unfortunatly the last of my Vodka collection was ruined by a certain German." She coughed and glared at Umbrine.

I see, well I have no time to send zem on ze ride to Buchenwald so do me a favor and deport zem to ze magical land of Gulag. Well, I'll try my luck in the AR-Wing, maybe AK47 still has some. Auf Wiedersehen." Anna leaves the Lmg wing and makes her way to the AR-Wing

I see, well I have no time to send zem on ze ride to Buchenwald so do me a favor and deport zem to ze magical land of Gulag. Well, I'll try my luck in the AR-Wing, maybe AK47 still has some. Auf Wiedersehen." Anna leaves the Lmg wing and makes her way to the AR-Wing

(You playing the Kalashnikov?)

Anna arrived at the AR wing and made her way to AK47s room; the stench of vodka laid in the air. She opened the door "Dunja you lazy Russian piece of S#&$, get up!" She spotted the sleeping girl lying in her bed; the bottle of vodka still in her hand. Dunja was about 1,8  meters tall, she had pale skin and very short brown hair. "AUFSTEHEN SOLDAT!" Anna screamed, the drunk Russian startled and almost fell out of her bed. "God damn it Krupp, stop doing that every time I try to sleep, not to mention that the TAR 21 that lives next door got PTSD because of that." The luger sat down on the chair next to the bed "Vere did ze humor go? Normally you'd tell me to be a good German woman and cook somezing." The AK looked up and started smiling "Too big of a headache and too little Alcohol in my blood." Anna chuckled "Speaking of Alcohol, could I have some of your vodka? I need to lure Mosin out of hiding." "Sure, under the bed. Can I get the bottle back afterwards?" "You can, but I may stick it somewhere after I find Mosin so I'm unsure if you want to..." Dunja shook her head and downed the vodka bottle she was holding in her hand in one go "Keep it, but give me some of your sleeping pills in return!" "Will you use zem for yourself of will you use zem to do lewd things to Mareike again? Either way, yes you can. They're on the bedtable." She got a rather lewd smile as her answer, which she as well answered with one. Anna left the AR wing and started looking for Mosin again.